Kraft Food & Family Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Half Baked

Executive Chef
http://www.kraftfoods.com/promo/ffmag/foodandfamilyoffer.aspx

I signed up for this free magazine and I enjoy it very much. If you are interested, just click on the site to join up. It's about 65 pages and has several sections:
Everyday Dinners
How To
Simple Celebrations
and under 'In Every Issue' this issue has Healthy Living Spotlight, What's New, Quick Bites, Perfect Partners

I really hope they keep sending these out for years.

I get those.
They are great. I rarely get to making the hundreds of things I want to make.
I made those Oreo white chocolate bars from that magazine.

I got my new last week & have yet to look at it! I love it though because yuo can specify what type of recipes you want when you sign up & that's what you get. My mom gets it also & her's always has a few diffrent recipes than mine.

There was a trifle recipe several months ago that was really good - Black Forest trifle - I think it was. That was good and used ingredients that are mostly on hand, but low fat and low sugar. No one knew it was light by the taste. I didn't tell them til it was gone.

yuo can specify what type of recipes you want when you sign up & that's what you get.

I don't remember that at all....:ohmy: I've been getting it for about a year now.

I've been getting the magazine for two years now and have been enjoying it. I signed my daughter who lives in Hollywood, CA to receive it, too. She's had nothing but good things to say about it. I'm sorely tempted by this issue's "Easy Oreo Truffles" that are on page 64. After all, chocolate IS a food group, isn't it?

I enjoy the magazine too. It's very nicely put together, and has lots of good ideas. Just got mine today, but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Got it this time Jan. Many thanks. Have saved to favourites and will have a delve.

I get it too. I think it was someone here that told me to sign up... can't remember who but THANKS!! It is good.

I got my newest issue a couple days ago and was talking to my mom about it when she got hers- she made the meatloaf recipe in this issue and I tried -- It was great.

I get it too HalfBaked and I love it! I plan my weekly meals from it sometimes since it has such simple and quick recipes. If you get the latest issue, it has amazing desserts with cream cheese like...Chocolate Royale Cheesecake Squares, Bacon Appetizer Crescents, Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, Sweet Potato Crisp, Cheesy Harvest Vegetables, Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake, Carrot Ginger Cupcakes with Spiced Cream Cheese frosting, Autumn Pear Cake, Apple Pecan Cheesecake, Spicy Pumpkin Cake with Chocolate Chunks.

Bacon Appetizer Crescents and Autumn Pear Cake are on my 'must do soon' list.

Marlene, do you think the email would be the magazine scanned? It comes out about 4x a year and the recipes would make the inconvenience worthwhile, imho.

I too get the magazine and I really like it. Though I wish I could more than I do. It's been about 3 or 4 months since my last issue.

Half Baked said:
Bacon Appetizer Crescents and Autumn Pear Cake are on my 'must do soon' list.

Marlene, do you think the email would be the magazine scanned? It comes out about 4x a year and the recipes would make the inconvenience worthwhile, imho.
I don't use Outlook express for my email. I use mailpuppy and they are pretty good, but some spam still comes thru, not much, but a bit. I will just have to wait and see. I do get Kraft's "What's Cooking" mag in the mail, I wonder if there is a Canadian site that offers the other one?

Katie E said:
I've been getting the magazine for two years now and have been enjoying it. I signed my daughter who lives in Hollywood, CA to receive it, too. She's had nothing but good things to say about it. I'm sorely tempted by this issue's "Easy Oreo Truffles" that are on page 64. After all, chocolate IS a food group, isn't it?

I love this magazine too! I made these truffles - actually, I was planning on posting the recipe so everyone could try it! Three ingredients, how do you go wrong. These truffles are SO easy and SOOO delicious and look so pretty - one of my new favorites.

Dina, I am making the pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting tomorrow - I will let you know how it is!

Ah, please do Michelemarie. I was drooling looking at that cake knowing I don't have the ingredients.

Back
Top Bottom