Kylie's Victor Trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wowza !!

Awesome pics Kylie. Looks like you had wonderful weather and great food the entire trip.

Soooooooooooo .. where are we going on your next trip???

Thanks for sharing .. very nice !

Thanks guys :)

We are going away again in June for my birthday holidays, think we are heading to Melbourne for a few days which will be nice :)

Very nice. And those food pics... beautiful. On your breakfast plate, is that what your bacon looks like? It looks like a stip of bacon attached to a small piece of ham. Beautiful. And dukka is on my spice list to try.
Thanks for all the pics.

Thanks Pac :)

Yes, the bacon rashers are really nice over here, we get the top bit too attached, the short back part, it is delicious :yum:

Thanks Pac :)

Yes, the bacon rashers are really nice over here, we get the top bit too attached, the short back part, it is delicious :yum:

It looks delicious.
Of course it would be hard doing a bacon weave with :LOL:

It sure would Pac, you could take those bits off and have the lined around the top :)

Kylie and her DH sure know how to use their camera. Those pics look professional. Great pics Kylie. Thanks. :angel:

Wonderful photographs! One of these days, we want to travel and see a bit of this world afore we leave it. The land down under is mighty near the top of the list.

You can see Kangaroo Island from this lookout at Cape Jervis :)

P1010356.JPG

P1010363.JPG

P1010371.JPG

Cape Jervis shot

P1010377.JPG

Thank you for sharing Kylie.

So happy that you had such a wonderful holiday!

The pics are great.

I can just smell the sea air and feel the warm sand between my toes.

And the food! Oh the fooooood!

:)

Thanks so much Jeff :)

I think you would have feel hot sand though, not warm as it was very hot over the 2 days we were there :LOL:

I am just about to upload a few more :)

Stunning photos Kylie .. you are really making me want to visit down under !!

Back
Top Bottom