Kylie's Victor Trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Hey guys :)

Here are some photos of a lovely little town we visited on the way called Strathalbyn, it is a lovely park :)

P1010136.JPG

P1010148.JPG

We had tea at Nino's Italian Restaurant the first night at Victor, lovely place!

Steve had a lovely Warm Chicken Tenderloin Salad

P1010224.JPG

I had Atlantic Salmon encrusted with dukka

P1010225.JPG

Breakfast at the Hotel restaurant the following morning a lovely fry up! It came with 2 eggs as well, which Steve had with his, but I asked for no eggs that morning, didnt feel like them

P1010246.JPG

Last edited:
:flowers: Oh Kylie, absolutely breathtaking. You certainly know how to really do a holiday. I love the picture of the two as shadows standing on the bridge taking pictures. You can see DH holding the camera up to his face.

When I think of Australia I only think of the bridge and opera house in Sidney. And any films done there are always in the outback or some far away sheep ranch. :angel:

:flowers: Oh Kylie, absolutely breathtaking. You certainly know how to really do a holiday. I love the picture of the two as shadows standing on the bridge taking pictures. You can see DH holding the camera up to his face.

When I think of Australia I only think of the bridge and opera house in Sidney. And any films done there are always in the outback or some far away sheep ranch. :angel:

Thanks so much Ads :)

Yes, it is a lovely place, and yes, that is us in the shadow :)

This was the last meal at Victor, Eggs Benedict at the hotel restaurant for breakfast...god it was tasty...and that Hollandaise sauce was to die for :)

P1010447.JPG

Well I hope you all enjoyed the photos, I just really wanted to share with you all :)

Very nice. And those food pics... beautiful. On your breakfast plate, is that what your bacon looks like? It looks like a stip of bacon attached to a small piece of ham. Beautiful. And dukka is on my spice list to try.
Thanks for all the pics.

Back
Top Bottom