Labour pains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miniman

Executive Chef
Another good one, I heard today:

When I was a mother's helper, the mom of the family I worked for sat with her three oldest children and watched a PBS special showing the birth of a baby. The mom thought it would be a good starting point for answering questions about the facts of life.

As her five-year-old studied the baby coming out of the birth canal, he asked, "Mom, does that hurt?"

"Oh, yes, it does," she said, remembering her difficult deliveries.

"Wow," he continued in awe, "does it hurt the mother too?"

Good one.

Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other asks, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."

My oldest would say just exactly that.

That's why I always change the channel.

I was laying on the couch with my five year old, watching a show on the nature channel that was showing all sorts of animals giving birth. I he was sleeping, but when they suddenly showed a woman giving birth, he sat up and said, "How'd she DO that?" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Oh gosh, I've got to add my son's contribution. He was four years old, and full of questions about the facts of life. I tried to explain it in the simplest terms, and his eyes got bigger and bigger. When I finished, he said "I would NEVER do that to my wife!"

Well, I guess he did - he's 37 now, and has a wife, a nine-year-old and an eleven-year-old.

LOLOLOL!!!!!!
There are so many things I could say right now but won't!!!
Thank you MxK that made my day!

Back
Top Bottom