Ladies, for your treat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Am I to understand that this thread was started for us guys to post our pictures in? :cool:

(Couldn't leave you hanging here by yourself, BT)

Sure! Bring on the eyeliner and beard beads, Pac! We won't deport ya.

Last edited:
lol, cg.

wasn't curly bald?

nyuk nyuk nyuk.

you know, not having a man sweater was one of the weirdest compliments that i've ever gotten.

it was from a woman i had met a long time ago in a restaurant. after a few dates where we'd either meet at the restaurant du jour, presumably after work in the city, or at my plave.

when i finally questioned why we weren't seeing each other on a more regular basis and not at her place, she admitted that she was cheating on her hubby. a saudi national who was 5' 5" tall, stinkin' rich, very chauvanistic, and hairy as a buffalo all over.

as i told her to take a hike (because of the married thing) she said she loved being with a man with only a scruffy face and an appropriate amount of hair on his chest, but no man sweater on his arms and back.

i still kicked her out the next morning...

lol, cg.

wasn't curly bald?

nyuk nyuk nyuk.

you know, not having a man sweater was one of the weirdest compliments that i've ever gotten.

it was from a woman i had met a long time ago in a restaurant. after a few dates where we'd either meet at the restaurant du jour, presumably after work in the city, or at my plave.

when i finally questioned why we weren't seeing each other on a more regular basis and not at her place, she admitted that she was cheating on her hubby. a saudi national who was 5' 5" tall, stinkin' rich, very chauvanistic, and hairy as a buffalo all over.

as i told her to take a hike (because of the married thing) she said she loved being with a man with only a scruffy face and an appropriate amount of hair on his chest, but no man sweater on his arms and back.

i still kicked her out the next morning...

i gotta ask, bt, was it an arranged marriage for her?

i have no idea, but i doubt it. she was american. a tall, athletic, curvy blonde woman of german descent.

he was here slumming it. :glare:

she sort of looked like 7 of 9, from star trek: voyager.

so yeah, ladies. get in line for guys like him. and don't expect much.

except having hairy soap in the shower. lol.

Last edited:
Lol! Bucky! I know what a "man sweater" is...I have lived with one for 32 years. Although I have never heard the term, that I can recall. ;). It was a turn off at first, but you get used to it! It's what's on the "inside" that counts!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom