Ladies only please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I know this isn't the place for this request, but, I don't know how to feel about this and my sisters are worse about going to the doctor than I am and don't know about this either.
If any of you have ever had abnormal urinalysis, please pm me.

Please Texasgirl, don't start asking for medical advice on a cooking website, or on any website at all.

You can get many anecdotal opinions, but you need professional advice. Please get it.

Don't worry auntdot. I am doing just that. I just wanted to know that I'm not the only one this happens to and it's nothing to worry about, that's all. Opinons are just that, opinions and that is what I'm asking for, not diagnosis. I can get the same from medical forums, but, I feel that I know most of you well enough to take what you tell me and just feel better.

You probably just have a little bladder infection, Texas. No need to worry until the doctor tells you differently.

I would definately prefer that one. It's just one thing that came up that has me a little on edge, but, that's okay. I am positive that it will be nothing or I would have gotten a phone call to come in now instead of a letter.

texasgirl,

I feel for you. It is so scary sometimes when you are uncertain about something regarding your health. I am not anyone qualified to say anything but just by what you have given for facts are that you were notified of an irregularity by a letter. May just be a recheck thing. Like I tell my daughters don't panic. Hope you are doing okay now.

Did they tell you what was abnormal about it Texas? A UTI will clear up with prescribed antibiotics. I hope you are better soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom