Largest Gathering of DC'ers to Date?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG!!!! The keys to the woodshed?? He does owe you ... big time!

BTW, you and Barbara are absolutely beautiful!
Awww! Thank you!

Kitchenelf is adorable, isn't she?! She is even more beautiful on the inside!

I still have to download the software for my new camera and figure out how to upload the pictures, but here is one from my old camera (I took a couple others, but I just happened to shoot at the wrong moment, during a face twitch or something, so I got a kind of unflattering picture of Marge and also of James. I am saving them for blackmail! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:).

:)Barbara

Attachments

• June 2008 009.jpg
    June 2008 009.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 173
Barbara...I have a spare key for the wood shed...would you like a view or a dark room...hmmmmm?

got a kind of unflattering picture of Marge ALL of my pictures look like that. that is why I say "don't you dare take my picture!!"

Last edited:
Barbara...I have a spare key for the wood shed...would you like a view or a dark room...hmmmmm?

got a kind of unflattering picture of Marge ALL of my pictures look like that. that is why I say "don't you dare take my picture!!"
LOL You are a beautiful woman and I have seen many good pictures of you! I am counting on this picture to keep me out of the woodshed! :-p

what a wonderful time! I'm jealous too!!!
I was really lucky to meet up with Z - he is one cool cat. But now I want to meet more DCers.

I think I'll start a new thread about meet-ups.

I will try to post the pictures taken with my new camera. Hmmm, they won't post the normal way, so I will email them to myself, then copy and paste.

Marge:

That adorable elf!:

Most of the gang:

Everyone but Marge (hiding! lol) and me (taking picture):

The logo on Raine's shirt:

Raine, Marge (Dove), Barbara (me), kitchenelf, and James (Maidrite):

I saw the first pictures that KE posted but not the ones on this page. The others were great!! It is amazing to put faces to names and to be able to see DCers meeting!!

How did I miss this thread? Wow am I jealous. It is so cool that you all got to meet up and have a great meal together. Those pictures are priceless too.

Back
Top Bottom