Larry King

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Did anyone get to watch Larry King last nite? He had Billy Graham on as guest. I am so grateful to have seen him due to his age and the fragile condition he is in. He is such an inspiration in my life. Whatever that man says is such confirmation of life. My brother once told me when I was young that he was good salesman. I took it as complaint. I know now that he was right. He has sold me. Such a humble man and how thankful we should all be to have had the opportunity to hear him. I can't recall of another person who has reached as many as he has. He will be preaching June 24, 25, and 26 in Flushing Meadow New York. His voice is sure not as strong but the message is still strong. He has always given me personal strength to know there is Someone who is in control if we just allow Him.

I am not religious but have a great deal of respect for Billy Graham. He is a genuine good man. Sorry to have missed Larry King. It is on in the middle of the night here.

pam

Pam

Happy you got to hear him. I know you will always remember his message. He has always been person everyone respected. NOthing in his closets but he said he isn't perfect. He is so humble that he wonders how he got to do the job he did.

Back
Top Bottom