Last item you bought?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last night found a site, that sells patterns on line. then they send directions complete and a picture. i bought three , one knitting , for a purse, and two for new baby gifts. a bunting, and a really cute quilt. all three only cost me six dollars. thought it a clever approach

Went shopping yesterday in Vallarta (the place is pretty deserted because of the flu scare) and bought a new card for my digital camera and a charger for my iPod. Also bought a t-shirt for DH, some groceries at Sam's Club, a glass ornament from Michoacan for my sister and some new nail polish. I was shopped out.

I bought new Ralph Lauren bathroom towels, hand towels and wash cloths at TJ Maxx for an awesome price!

I just bought my grandson Josh (who just turned 7) a new book on the U.S. Presidents and First Ladies. A few months ago I got him a little book on the Presidents at Goodwill for 50 cents. Well, he has all of them memorized. He knows all of the birthdays and the terms they were in office. He wants to know everything about them all. Who were their parents, how many kids did they have? We read that Thomas Jeffersons dad was friends with the Indians near their home and now Josh wants to know all about the Indians too. I am loving this. What a joy to see his face when we learn something new. I am also learning so much. All of this started with that first little book.

went on a buying spree today online, 25# goat minerals, 35# kelp meal, wormer medicine, milk filters, new collar for the buck...and just went to town and picked up a 50 pound bag of yukon gold seed potatoes....we have had many rot in the ground, just like last year:mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom