Laughable warning labels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
About 7 years ago I bought a travel trailer, brand new. I think every single surface you could possibly touch or see had a warning label on it. They ranged from "caution, glass when breaks can cut" to "caution, gas flames on stove can burn" to "Caution, if you do not remove this plastic wrapper your fridge won't work," and "Caution, this plastic wrapper will smother you if you put it over your face." IT was absolutely insane. Honestly, I'm only paraphrasing, not exaggerating. Every mirror and window had a warning lable on it. The "escape" window had a warning on it. THe carpet and upholstery had warnings on it. Everything had a warning on it. We laughed it off, but it tells you how sue-happy our society is that they need to warn you that if your mirror breaks as you're driving across rough terrain, when you get in the trailer, you might get cut. Oh, Heck, THink So?

Maybe they should put warning labels on the warning labels. The paper ones could give you a paper cut if you try to peel them off, and the cloth ones could affect your breathing if you stuff them up your nose. :LOL:

:) Barbara

I think life needs a warning label that says "caution: you could die at any moment while doing anything (including nothing at all) in any place on earth or anywhere else you may be in the Universe or beyond"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom