Leaving on a jet plane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasabi

Executive Chef
I will be on R&R starting tomorrow. The light of my life and I will be going to Reno to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Just a short trip, be back on Thursday. Play nicely while I'm gone, now.:LOL:
With Much Aloha, Wasabi

OK, Wasabi!

This answers the question, "If you live in Hawaii, where do you go on vacation?". But what about the, "If you live in Hawaii, why would you want to go on vacation?" question.

Have a great time in Reno!

img_258070_0_635c57a49e23e5d58fbb0cc505c5966d.gif
Everyone.

Andy M., Hawaii doesn't have slot machines.:LOL:

Corazon, Today was a BEAUTIFUL day.

Well Happy 25th Anniversary Wasabi!!! So you think you might renew your vows while your there. Please take some pics! Have a wonderful and safe journey!

Congratulations. I guess some things never change. When we lived in Hawaii the #1 vacation destination for people from Hawaii was Nevada. there were lots of chartered flights and preferred hotels that catered to visiters from Hawaii. I never got it, but then gambling isn't my weakness, whereas sitting on a beach or poolside with a tropical drink and eating Asian cuisines is! Have fun!

Happy Anniversary! Twenty five years is something to be very proud of. Enjoy your trip and win lots of money!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, kiddo!

Have the best time ever. Blame it on Reno!

Back
Top Bottom