Leaving on a jet plane!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
Yippieeeee! It's Mexico time again.

We'll be home on the 13th. Talk to you then!

Have a great 4th of July!!

Smiles, Trish

I just found this, AFTER I left you a visitor note. Duh.
I hope you have the wonderfullest time!
Hugs! (and have a few cocktails for moi!)
-Suz

Have a great trip...will miss you. Not that I expect a gift but just in case you get the urge I could use some more Mexican Vanilla! :rolleyes:

Have a great trip...will miss you. Not that I expect a gift but just in case you get the urge I could use some more Mexican Vanilla! :rolleyes:

And I would love to bring you some.. but... we just brought backpacks to carry on the plane... and they won't let you take liquid on board. SIGH!!!!:glare:

It's beautiful here!!! I never ever want to go back to Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the next line in the song is "Don't know when I'll be back again." Not "I aint never comin back!"
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Watch out for that worm and have a nice tropical drink for me! Something blue, or maybe redish or orangish...

Will be sitting here waiting to hear all the details and I'll not be tan just a bright green:LOL: with envy..Have a wonderful time you more than deserve it.
kades

Back
Top Bottom