Left Raw chicken in Trunk - HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am well aware of that BucolicTom we had the Dukes of Hazard on TV over here.I have only one response Delorean. I do fantasise a lot and I am getting a fragrant picture in my foetid mind of Fi wearing those Daisy Duke shorts:cool:.
To return to the topic of the chicken smell in the boot may I suggest vinegar:)

How far away can someone smell it????

Take it to a place with loads of people so they can smell the stink as well:D

Holy rotten chicken, Batman!

I left some shrimp bait in a hot car for an entire workday once. When I came out to get in the car at the end of my shift, people were looking around the lot while holding thier noses. I opened the car and got totally gagged out. That was only ONE day...

I can't imagine 6 days...

Maybe take the car to a bad part of town and leave the keys in it? Then report it stolen a few days later...:ROFLMAO:

(Two car thieves jump in it....one looks at the other and says; "Jeeeez man, you gotta cut back on all that chili you've been eating, that's nasty!....")

Seriously, I'd contact a local crime scene cleanup company and ask them if they can get rid of the smell or can recommend someone who can.

i had a glass container of kimchee break and leak out in my car overnight once. and it was a hit summer night, with all of the windows closed.
talk about a stinky ride!

i used several bottles of febreeze, along with a gallon of industrial carpet deoderizer, cleaning it over and over. the smell eventually faded, but it took almost a year.

Sir_Loin_of_Beef said:
Seriously, I'd contact a local crime scene cleanup company and ask them if they can get rid of the smell or can recommend someone who can.

Great idea. We have a local carpet cleaning company who also does smoke damage and odor cleaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom