Leo got in the paint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saphellae

Head Chef
Leo, thinking he was jumping onto the chair, jumped right into my container of paint... thank GOD he was so confused he didnt move for a few moments and I had time to grab him, run him upstairs and give him a bath. I am now bitten (bleeding), scratched, and wet. He is none for the worse. Though he did look like a rat with a pouffy cat head. :ROFLMAO:
I wish I had gotten a picture.

Oh.. and the paint.. its red .... imagine! I have red paw prints and shake marks all over my bathroom :(

At least he did it when I was cleaning up... the kitchen is all done.

Yes.. Leo is a 5 month old orange tabby kitten.

Attachments

• Leo.jpg
    Leo.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 158
Your Leo looks so sweet. Glad no real damage happened to your new paint job or to your kitty.

I also have a 14 year old orange marmalade like yours and guess what? His name is also Leo and he is our baby. lol

By the way I live in Brantford.

Leo looks like he would jump in the paint, oh yes! A real handful!
Cutie pie cat for sure.

My sons cat is named Chitoe after the snack.. as soon as a bag was opened he came running.he is Orange and weighs 19 pounds.

oh, poor red-faced Leo the "lion".............we had a cat similar to him but with more fur and he was "Liono" named after one of the infamous popular cartoon character at the time "Liono".....and he did look like a lion.....my 3 years old son at the time picked him out at the animal shelter ..........what a cat.......even my father in law who hated cats grew to love him and worry about him as they agreed to care for him while we were living in Egypt.........he was not a sweet-tempered cat, though.......he had his mean-streak moments........only my mother-in-law could control him........well, she had had years of practice with my triple-A personaiity father-in-law.......she was a saint

Leo is adorable! He looks just like our Tony and Carlos. Thank goodness you caught him before he ran onto the carpet or furniture!

:)Barbara

It really is never a dull moment. This morning, Kass (brother of Leo) did a projectile vomit at about half a foot...

... on the carpet...

Oh yes, I do understand that they "own" me. :) I have no illusions! They do however keep me extremely busy... There are holes in the curtains now.. lol

Back
Top Bottom