Let The Baseball Season Begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love baseball too! The Mets need a new stadium... Shea isn't the prettiest thing to look at. But.. if you're winning - who cares!

I miss the days of Dwight Gooden and Daryl Strawberry, I must say. Their drug free days, that is. Or baseball's drug free days in general.

I agree...but time has passed and we have a great team this year. Having Pelfrey in the starting rotation will be such a benefit for us.
I am looking forward to the new stadium but they are making it too much like a Dodger's stadium. Atleast they're bringing the Apple!

"Jose..........Jose, Jose, Jose, Jose......................Jose....Jose".

Mrs. Cuillo said:
I know spring training began several weeks ago but I would just like to say that I am so happy baseball season has begun. I am not into football, I like basketball but my team started off SO horribly that there is not chance they are even going to the playoffs. I am sad that I can not see my team as easily as I could in CT but I am only four hours from DC so I could go see them when they play the Nationals.
Is anyone else into baseball? If so, what is your favorite team?

LET'S GO METS!!!!

Do you recall a Jason Anderson playing for them in 2004? He wasn't with them very long. Anyway, he's from my hometown. His Uncle coached both my oldest boys when they were younger.

For you Dodger fans we also have a guy from the town over (from where I lived) that played for them....... Darrin Fletcher.....he's now retired. Him and my ex played pony league together.

Back
Top Bottom