Lets Make A Deal !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO TRADE ONLY FACTORY MADE DVD & VHS MOVIES ! (NO BOOTLEG COPIES ALLOWED) !
RULES
1.TYPE IN THE MOVIES YOU HAVE TO TRADE IF SOMEONE SEES A MOVIE THEY LIKE, THEY CAN PM YOU !
2. PLEASE BE HONEST ABOUT CONDITION, RATING, REGION, WEATHER IT IS A DVD OR VHS TAPE AND ADDRESS TO SEND IT TO.
3. WE ARE ON THE HONOR SYSTEM HERE.
4.PLEASE BE BRIEF ON YOUR MOVIES, JUST PUT THE TITLES ON THIS THREAD, ALL OTHER INFORMATION WILL NEED TO GO THROUGH PM'S
5.All TRADES WILL BE FINAL SO MAKE SURE YOU BOTH ARE HAPPY WITH THE TRADE.
6.KEEP ALL REPLYS ON TRADES UNTIL COMPLETED AND LETS BE HONEST HERE, OR WE WILL LOSE THIS RIGHT.
7.UNLESS YOU AGREE WITH THE OTHER PARTY,TRADES WILL INCLUDE DVD FOR DVD , OR VHS FOR VHS.
8. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEA'S ON HOW TO MAKE THIS BETTER PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANK YOU JAMES :)

Last edited:
HERE IS MY LIST FOR TRADE !
1. Million Dollar Baby - dvd
2. The Marksman - dvd
3. The Toy - dvd
4. Trading Places - dvd
5. Taking Lives - VHS

Last edited:
OH oh, I'll have to look when I get home. I have LOTS more vhs tapes than dvd's. We didn't have a dvd player until son bought us one for christmas last year :eek:)

We have Quite a few VHS movies too, and have been moving toward DVD's, If there is something you are Looking for put it on too, Someone Might have it ! :cool:

3.gif

I guess so!
Come on guys, this will be fun. It doesn't matter how old the movies are either, as long as they work.

Middie Go to Rumage Sales and Pickup DVD's make sure to check for scratches though ! then you might have something to trade ! :cool:

Maidrite said:
HERE IS MY LIST FOR TRADE !

2. The Marksman - dvd

4. Trading Places - dvd
5. Taking Lives - VHS
You all better get in on this, Texasgirl and I are about to Trade ! I don't have two of the movies I had for trade ! And Texasgirl has some too so Lets make a Trade ! They are going fast ! :w00t2:

I would like to get Dear Frankie ! If anyone has it and wants to get rid of it in a Trade or something PM me ! Please !:chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom