"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 12-08-2008, 09:32 AM   #31
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loprraine View Post
CJ, here's hoping that you feel better soon.
Thanks Loprraine,
all of you who have written to me have helped get me over that hump we all hit when we've been ill. This has been 3 weeks I want to just forget and get strong and better...I've got my little ones who need me and all of you as welll...I can't imagine not being able to come here each day and visit with those I care so much for.
kades

Old 12-08-2008, 11:25 AM   #32
Master Chef

Hi Kades, I'm late, but just wanted to say that I am happy to see that you are doing better!! I will pray that it is continued!

Old 12-08-2008, 11:53 AM   #33
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by sattie View Post
Hi Kades, I'm late, but just wanted to say that I am happy to see that you are doing better!! I will pray that it is continued!
It is Sattie,
with all the posts and love coming my way I feel so very special and that I'm slowly healing...Thank you
kades
Old 12-08-2008, 01:11 PM   #34
Master Chef

You are special sweetie... and it is always a concern to us when one of our own is not feeling their best. So I am and I know everyone else is, are glad to be here for you and support you and love on you anyway we can!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 01:48 PM   #35
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadesma View Post
Beth,
I adore goats and miss our little family pet..He was a busy body that was in love with a big Brahma bull we had..What a sight watching them eat and play..I miss them both..love the trees and the snow, it looks so fresh and clean and th flowers I'm hoping that this spring I'll have the strength to work the area near the apricot tree and get it in shape with some beautiful glads and Iris... I don't know who that sweet looking little pooch is, but he has won this old heart..I think I just might find it in me to get another little doxie...one day soon.Thank you for starting this thread for me..You've given me the urge to fight and get stronger..I know I have a lot to live for and at the top of the list are my DC family..Thank you Beth, it's so nice that so many care about me.
cj

dh is holding that sweet little pooch; that is a geriatric Shih Tzu with a recent hair cut. That dog is responsible for the creation of our pseudo business called Frisky Paws Doggy Camp. We babysit this dog on a regular basis