Let's Make Kadesma Smile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I am so sorry Kadesma, to read that you are not feeling up to snuff.. Can we do something to lighten the load?:) offer our sympathies? mail in chicken soup? pamper you while we fix wonderful foods for you and your charges? please let us know how we can help!

I may not be back until Monday, but I promise to post some pictures then that I hope will make you smile;)

thinking of you and sending healing thoughts:)

Beth,
just hearing from you has lifted my heart so much...Thank you..And I'd love to see any pics you want to post...Wish I could reach into the computer and give you a hug
cj

This is for you, Kadesma!

Attachments

• orsetto.jpg
    orsetto.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 148
Thanks Dee,
I've been missing my little doxie girl Maggie and this brought a big smile...Thanks again
cj

I watch that at least once a week. I just love that dalmation!!

Kads, what is wrong? Are you okay?

I watch that at least once a week. I just love that dalmation!!

Kads, what is wrong? Are you okay?
Stacy,
it's a combination of things, kidneys, the two boys who ran me over, pneumonia and not being able to eat for almost 3 weeks...I'm feeling better today and fingers crossed I keep feeling better each day.

cj

I know... it's one of the many things that keep me coming back to DC. : -)

THANK YOU FOR THAT!!!

CJ, sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you are over the bump very shortly. I don't have all the pretty pictures others are able to do, but I will send you a smilie and hope you are cheered up very soon. :angel: I'll remember you in my prayers.

CJ, sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you are over the bump very shortly. I don't have all the pretty pictures others are able to do, but I will send you a smilie and hope you are cheered up very soon. :angel: I'll remember you in my prayers.
Thank you licia,
that means the world to me...hugs to you my friend
cj

cj, I am also sorry that you are not feeling well. Take care of yourself. Here is a picture of a waterfall that I took that is one of my favorites. I use it as my background on my computer. I thought you might enjoy looking at it.

Attachments

• P6070156a.jpg
    P6070156a.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 123
cj, I am also sorry that you are not feeling well. Take care of yourself. Here is a picture of a waterfall that I took that is one of my favorites. I use it as my background on my computer. I thought you might enjoy looking at it.
Thank you SC,
it is beautiful and a pleasure to look at.
cj

Aww Kades. I'm sorry. I don't think chicken soup will deliver too well through email.
I can send you tons of hugs though. Hope you feel better soon.

Aww Kades. I'm sorry. I don't think chicken soup will deliver too well through email.
I can send you tons of hugs though. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Middie,
the hugs are perfect for what ails me:)
kades

Back
Top Bottom