Let's put a face to the {user}name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought Charles was a pirate too. We need more pirates on here I like a good heave ho.

Bolledeig - we were out with some Norwegian friends just the other week, I can say "skol!" Its a start. :)

Loving the photos, come on peeps lets have some more, its so much nicer to put a face to the name. Aprons are optional.

Well you ask for more pirates. And I have one for you.

When son #2 was 14 y.o. he and a friend went to Winthrop. Winthrop is a peninsula. They have more yacht clubs than residents. A man was just coming up to the beach in his boat. My son and his friend jumped in and ordered the man out. The reason the man was coming in was shortage of gas in his tank. The two kids stole the boat but didn't get very far. The police met them when they came ashore. When they appeared in court, they were charged with "Piracy on the High Seas." They were also charged with forcing the owner to "walk the plank." The reason for the two charges was that the man and the boat were still in water. That is "Piracy on the High Seas." By making him jump out that was equivalent to "Walking the Plank." The judge informed them that it was punishable by hanging from the yardarm. The two kids started to cry. They reallly thought they were going to hang. The judge played it for all its worth. (Bless his heart.) He told the court officer to take them out and put them in holding cells until he could call the yacht club. An hour later he had the two kids brought in. Put them on proation. Unknown to them, the charge was out of his jurisdiction. They should have been charged in a Court of the Admiralty Law. All charges were dropped. But the kids never knew until a couple of years later when I told them the whole truth. The whole time they were in the holding cell, they both were sobbing really hard. I didn't say a word to my son when he was released. Later that night I reminded him that if he got into any more trouble while he was on probation, he was still facing a hanging. To this day we call him "Pirate."

Well, you wanted a pirate! :ermm:

Last edited:
The last time I posted my picture on a message board the U.S. Marshalls had a coniption fit, dragged me half way across the country, and gave me a new name and all new identity papers.

Bolas,

Damn if I do or I don´t ... so let me say this, You and Harry, teamed up for double trouble ... and were two boarding school pranksters !

Have a lovely wkend and Father´s Day,
Ciao, Margi
It was a fine all boys school called Borstal, the entry exam was quite tough.:)

Bogus, did I miss something,
yes me Gritty 12 yrs ago when I was single.
img_1149758_0_982d18f08c64a5e7b08402c593f46137.jpg

Back
Top Bottom