Let's put a face to the {user}name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Powerlifting is bench,deadlift and squat. I only do bench and dead at competition so they call they that a push/pull. I do other lifts for training but only those two at meets. I am still on the weak side since I have been doing this for only 2 years. My deadlift is only considered intermediate and not Elite untill I hit 600.

my son and i love to watch old episodes of "world's strongest man" competitions together. magnus is our man!
i'm the "mover" in our family. if anyone moves somewhere i have a truck, then always seem to be at the bottom of the stairs, if you know what i mean.

My pops 'n I

img_1149350_0_b0999127f4c27310a9851eee60b7c67f.jpg

I forgot I had all these pics. . . memories. . .
Lovely pic Tat

I thought CharlieD's avatar was a pirate :huh:

LOL! That's fabulous! :D
Actually I'm Norwegian, mid 20's. Not too far off :LOL:

I thought Charles was a pirate too. We need more pirates on here I like a good heave ho.

Bolledeig - we were out with some Norwegian friends just the other week, I can say "skol!" Its a start. :)

Loving the photos, come on peeps lets have some more, its so much nicer to put a face to the name. Aprons are optional.

Bolas,

Damn if I do or I don´t ... so let me say this, You and Harry, teamed up for double trouble ... and were two boarding school pranksters !

Have a lovely wkend and Father´s Day,
Ciao, Margi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom