Let's put a face to the {user}name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bella99

Cook
I searched but couldn't find a thread.. so I hope this isn't a duplicate :)

Another forum i'm on, has a thread like this, that users update with current pictures of them and their family (pets included). Just to get to know everyone, and put a face to their name!

I'll let someone else go first.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's me, holding the dog.

Attachments

• Auntie E and Patron.jpg
    Auntie E and Patron.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 158
Katie H said:
Oh, I'm in love!! Your dawg looks just like my dear little Minnie the Poocher. She's long gone but was the best little girl anyone could want.

You had a beagle too? She is the best one we've ever had, and we've had many shelter dogs!

You had a beagle too? She is the best one we've ever had, and we've had many shelter dogs!

My Minnie was a shelter dog. I was just minding my own business visiting the shelter saying, "Hello" to all the animals as I liked to do and Minnie captured my heart. I couldn't get her home fast enough.

She was a real doll and I still miss her.

Bella99 said:
Myself :

My fur-baby :

Us :

and, "How you doin'?" (Joey from friends voice)

You are both adorable, Bella! Is your pup a Pom?

You are both adorable, Bella! Is your pup a Pom?

Thanks! and yes he is :) We get him shaved down every 6 months because of some of his medical issues, so he doesn't really look true to his breed. (We've gotten asked MANY a time, if he's a chihuahua - haha!) He has so much personality, as you can see :LOL:

Bella: Lovely Post & Cool Idea

Buonasera,

Thanks for such a cool idea ...

*** I am as techi as a peanut, thus, am only able to date, to have posted the photos in Member Photos. There is only myself which is same photo as Avatar, Nathalia - my younger daughter and my Mom in Law with her ...

:cool:
Ciao,
Margi.

Back
Top Bottom