Let's put a face to the {user}name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I don't have many pics of me close up, I don't like having my picture taken.

This is me in front of a big hole. Taken a few years ago, but I pretty much look the same, I haven't gained any hair...

S3500008.JPG

Bolledeig said:
So when are we gonna get to see a picture of you, Dawglover? You write a lot in this thread, yet all we've seen is your dog :D

How do you know it's not me? :LOL:

Actually, check out Charlie D's avatar. We're similar. ;)

Last edited:
bakechef said:
Ok, I don't have many pics of me close up, I don't like having my picture taken.

This is me in front of a big hole. Taken a few years ago, but I pretty much look the same, I haven't gained any hair...

Another handsome dude!

I'm surprised to see how many pirates are on this forum :LOL:

ARGGGGG, what does that mean--how many pirates are on this forum?
Thanks for the picture bolledeig--I thought you were German, mid-40's, possibly male or female and you had short hair until you posted your picture.:LOL:

ARGGGGG, what does that mean--how many pirates are on this forum?
Thanks for the picture bolledeig--I thought you were German, mid-40's, possibly male or female and you had short hair until you posted your picture.:LOL:

I thought CharlieD's avatar was a pirate :huh:

LOL! That's fabulous! :D
Actually I'm Norwegian, mid 20's. Not too far off :LOL:

I thought CharlieD's avatar was a pirate :huh:

LOL! That's fabulous! :D
Actually I'm Norwegian, mid 20's. Not too far off :LOL:
:LOL::LOL: OH sorry, but don't feel bad, it's just my stupid imagination.

Thank you everyone for sharing your pictures, it does help! (all this time I thought bake chef was a woman--see how little I know):ermm:

blissful? Did you post a picture and I missed it?

Alix, so sorry, I don't have anything more recent than 4 years ago, but I'll have something after the first week in July, promise, I'll try real hard. :)

I forgot all about this one!
When I was still living out on Oahu, got hit by a tourist. . .they laid me(and my motorbike)down, I was lucky it wasn't worse!

img_1149240_0_80ea25a3bbabe026c6b784fefcead5f3.jpg

My left leg REALLY got the worst of it, and I still am pink in the area under my eye when I get some sun.

TATTRAT said:
I forgot all about this one!
When I was still living out on Oahu, got hit by a tourist. . .they laid me(and my motorbike)down, I was lucky it wasn't worse!

My left leg REALLY got the worst of it, and I still am pink in the area under my eye when I get some sun.

Oh, geez, Tat, you got some damage!

:LOL::LOL: OH sorry, but don't feel bad, it's just my stupid imagination.

Thank you everyone for sharing your pictures, it does help! (all this time I thought bake chef was a woman--see how little I know):ermm:

You're not the first one, I must write like a woman.

Maybe I can get a picture of myself in my frilly apron (a gift from sis), and really mix things up...

You're not the first one, I must write like a woman.

Maybe I can get a picture of myself in my frilly apron (a gift from sis), and really mix things up...

Would you do that? I'd rather be confused instead of just stupid. :)

Sorry, Tattrat, I read a little fast at first and thought you had been punched in the face by a tourist :huh:

I know I've posted this before, but I feel responsible for Corona advertisement.
img_1149264_0_41e05ac766e3edf39321b2ae4c674849.jpg

Sorry, Tattrat, I read a little fast at first and thought you had been punched in the face by a tourist :huh:

I know I've posted this before, but I feel responsible for Corona advertisement.
img_1149266_0_41e05ac766e3edf39321b2ae4c674849.jpg

LOL, no no no, not that kinda "hit". . .hit by a car kinda hit, lol.

All of the sudden, I have the hankering for a Corona, or 6. . . :innocent:

Back
Top Bottom