Let's Talk TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kay, speaking of Yellowstone - I know by now you and Steve had to have seen the S3 finale...all I can say is :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: WOW, they outdid themselves this time - I don't want to give anything away to anyone who's catching up. What a series! ?

Late to the party but, we just started Nurse Jackie.
With 7 seasons, I see some binge watching in our future.

Ross

I'll have to look into that one. Always up for binge watching....I try to binge responsibly, but it doesn't always work out that way. :mellow::)

I'll have to look into that one. Always up for binge watching....I try to binge responsibly, but it doesn't always work out that way. :mellow::)

OK.. This may seem silly to some..

Love Edie Falco. Actually enjoy the show. Great cast, writing etc., etc.

Here is where it gets silly.

I am so far from being a prude. BUT. I am not enjoying Jackie's life style. Of course, I won't elaborate because some have not watched the show. She, as wonderfully she plays her part, just makes this not bingeable for me.. Its, to me, like a train wreck which I have to look at. :ermm::LOL:

Ross

I love house flipping shows like Love It Or List It and Property Brothers. I'm a huge Doctor Who fan and I also love Big Bang Theory and Red Dwarf. I'm going to start watching baking shows. Now the cooler weather is coming I want to learn to bake pies and cakes.

I've been watching The Gardian. Early 2000's lawyer show. Got to the first couple episodes of the 3rd and last season.

Probably not going to continue. The main character has been the same moody and aloof jerk the whole show. You would think that working with the less fortunate would change a guy somehow.

Too many shows out there to waste time on a stagnant one.

I love house flipping shows like Love It Or List It and Property Brothers. I'm a huge Doctor Who fan and I also love Big Bang Theory and Red Dwarf. I'm going to start watching baking shows. Now the cooler weather is coming I want to learn to bake pies and cakes.

Also a big Doctor Who fan here. There is a streaming app called BritBox that has every Doctor Who episode starting with the first doctor up to the end of the Sylvester McCoy's seventh doctor. They also have all 12 seasons of Red Dwarf. :)

Started watching season 4 of Fargo. Great series so far. Each season is independent so you can start watching it if you have not watched it before. It’s on FX and Hulu.

Watching Away on Netflix.

They are trying to create so many problems, and trying so hard, that the problem and the solutions are just stupid, well, at least funny.

Started watching Gommorah on HBO. It’s an Italian mafia crime family drama. The character Gennaro is in this series. He’s also in Fargo S4 in a great role. So someone recommended that I watch Gommorah. It’s dubbed in English which looks to be well done. I’m going to try it in Italian with English subs.

Fargo is halfway through the season and is quite good.

Started watching Gommorah on HBO. It’s an Italian mafia crime family drama. The character Gennaro is in this series. He’s also in Fargo S4 in a great role. So someone recommended that I watch Gommorah. It’s dubbed in English which looks to be well done. I’m going to try it in Italian with English subs.

Fargo is halfway through the season and is quite good.

You might want to watch The Family. The movie with bunch of good actors. It's more of a comedy. But I enjoyed.

Wow, this thread got a little dusty!

I picked up a set of DVD's from the library for an older TV series, "Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries". Set in Australia in the late 1920s, I'm grooving on the costumes and the ragtime music. Himself mentioned that the show won awards for wardrobe. He's also sweetly tolerating my dancing into the living room when he fires up the disc and I hear the music from the kitchen. That's when I know it's showtime!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Fisher's_Murder_Mysteries

I started watching Virgin River on Netflix last night - really enjoying it. It's reminiscent of Northern Exposure, without the goofiness.

Ok, after watching the original Miss Fisher series, we moved on to Miss Fisher's Modern Murder Mysteries. Set in the 1960s, it follows Phryne Fisher's niece, Peregrine, adventuring along after she inherits all of her aunt's assets...and, apparently, friends. Fun stuff!

Back
Top Bottom