Let's Talk TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahh, we have 2 fans, Fi and V, cool!

Do you get the UK and AU versions of it over there?

saw, i've reached an all time low. even kylie is ignoring my jokes.. :(

when the chief bails, i'm done.

Last edited:
Tom, no, I did not ignore your joke...to be honest, I didnt get it :LOL:

I would never intentionally ignore you Tom

I am presently watching a 1957 B&W Perry Mason show. So predictible. You could miss the first 45 minutes and get the whole thing summed up the last 15 minutes. But I will watch the whole show. :angel:

I've only seen the US version of The Voice, was not aware there were versions in the UK and Oz.

i thought the first two seasons of the voice (u.s.) really sucked. it was my considered opinion that the 'talent' featured on the show was seriously substandard, and the show's format hopelessly hokey. i purposefully avoided and tuned away from the voice at every chance encounter. then, one day mid last season, i accidentally overheard a whole series of seriously FINE vocal performances emanating from this show that i had been categorically and mercilessly trashing for so long...the rest is history. today i am a certified/certifiable Voice fanatic, unabashedly seeking recruits for my new obsession--reality tv, done my way....:)

Survivor night!!! Should be better without Phillip. :wacko: He was starting to really get on my nerves! :ROFLMAO:

We have started watching a UK series called Chefs Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is...I like :)

We didn't see season one of The Voice, started watching Season Two. I thought last night was fairly blah...nothing that exciting. Nobody really stands out for me, yet.

Dawgluver said:
Carol Burnett once said something like, "I would get married again, but only if we had separate houses."

CWS has the right idea, she has separate houses too.

Laughing!

My folks knew a couple who shared a house but had separate master suites.

That arrangement worked very well for them.

I need elbow room so I'd have to have separate homes.

Every night together would be a date night.

Laughing!

My folks knew a couple who shared a house but had separate master suites.

That arrangement worked very well for them.

I need elbow room so I'd have to have separate homes.

Every night together would be a date night.

Well, Jeff, you would just have to find the right woman and every night is a date night even when you live in the same house, same bedroom, etc. heck, at one time early in my marriage, we even worked together. I love my man and he loves me! :rolleyes:

i... can't... breathe... ;)

(yeah, c'mon, now. where's all of my brethren on this. don't leave me a-hangin')...

cowards.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom