Let's Talk TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Key and Peel is funny sometimes. One episode mimics an entire newscast with each reporter coming from a subtlety fist raised perspective.

Now that I find funny!

Last edited:
Has anyone else been watching Ten Days In The Valley?

Stars Kyra Sedgwick...after 4 episodes, I'm hooked. :ohmy:

ABC, Sunday nights.

Ten Days in the Valley stars Emmy Award-winning actress Kyra Sedgwick as Jane Sadler, an overworked television producer and single mother, in the middle of a fractious separation. Jane's life is turned upside down when her young daughter goes missing in the middle of the night. And just like her controversial police TV show, everything is a mystery, everyone has a secret and no one can be trusted. Ten Days in The Valley, a thrilling character-driven mystery.....

It's a familiar story, but lots of twists and turns. Kyra is FABULOUS in this series.
http://abc.go.com/shows/ten-days-in-the-valley/about-the-show

Last edited:
You only need to watch the first 4 episodes to catch up, Kay. LOL. It's a good one, I think you will like it. :)

Has anyone else been watching Ten Days In The Valley? ...
Haven't even heard of it, so I looked up what time it's on. 10:00PM. With football on CBS and their schedule being pushed back 1/2 hour, we're watching either NCIS LA (from 9:30 to 10:30) or Madame Secretary (10:30 to 11:30). No chance we're giving those up for a new show - we've been with each of them since their inceptions.

Haven't even heard of it, so I looked up what time it's on. 10:00PM. With football on CBS and their schedule being pushed back 1/2 hour, we're watching either NCIS LA (from 9:30 to 10:30) or Madame Secretary (10:30 to 11:30). No chance we're giving those up for a new show - we've been with each of them since their inceptions.

I hear ya, CG. I think the only reason I heard of this new series is because I've watched Greys Anatomy since day one, and the previews aired during it. LOL

Last edited:
I DVD everything, and can record up to 4 shows at once so it doesn't matter what time anything is on. Ohh the luxury of watching something when I want, and FF through all commercials. There are actually 20 min. of commercials in every one hour show.

Last edited:
Kay, I can only record 2 shows at once, but I certainly agree with you about recording whatever I can and fast forwarding through those darn commercials! :ermm::)

We either catch it as it comes around, or do without. We could view back episodes for free, except for CBS since they pay the big bucks to buckytom and charge a fee, but our tower computer still needs to be fixed. It's been a year and Himself still hasn't felt a need to spend the couple hundred dollars to get the parts. Since he's the one who puts in the most TV time, if he doesn't care, I don't care.

Has anyone else been watching Ten Days In The Valley?

Stars Kyra Sedgwick...after 4 episodes, I'm hooked. :ohmy:

ABC, Sunday nights.

Ten Days in the Valley stars Emmy Award-winning actress Kyra Sedgwick as Jane Sadler, an overworked television producer and single mother, in the middle of a fractious separation. Jane's life is turned upside down when her young daughter goes missing in the middle of the night. And just like her controversial police TV show, everything is a mystery, everyone has a secret and no one can be trusted. Ten Days in The Valley, a thrilling character-driven mystery.....

It's a familiar story, but lots of twists and turns. Kyra is FABULOUS in this series.

Cheryl, I recorded the first 4 episodes from my DirectTV on demand, and we watched the first episode tonight. Both of us are hooked already! :huh:

Is anyone else watching "Me, Myself, and I"? Himself watched it the first week and said that I HAD to see this new show. It is absolutely delightful! No interruptive laugh track even though there are genuine things to laugh about. If it's there, we don't notice it. It's a sweet show, we love it...and so it is probably doomed to be cut at the end of the season. :(

DVR isn't available where I live. Low budget municipal owned cable company and worse, I am outside of the city limits. We get everything last. I bought an HDhomerun and set up a Plex server on an old computer. I love it.

Is anyone else watching "Me, Myself, and I"? Himself watched it the first week and said that I HAD to see this new show. It is absolutely delightful! No interruptive laugh track even though there are genuine things to laugh about. If it's there, we don't notice it. It's a sweet show, we love it...and so it is probably doomed to be cut at the end of the season. :(

Haven't heard of it...will look it up after Tyler gets picked up! :)

I'm watching ER again from the beginning. Funny how when you watch an old show, how much you forget and how much you realize you missed the first time.

Haven't heard of it...will look it up after Tyler gets picked up! :)
In case you didn't get the chance (or forgot), it's on at 9:30 PM Monday nights, CBS. It's the only show I watch that night, but it's one I make an effort to see now that I found out how much I enjoy it. It's sweet but not sappy, funny without being silly - a good, old-fashioned kind of show. But modern. (Have I confused you enough yet?)

In case you didn't get the chance (or forgot), it's on at 9:30 PM Monday nights, CBS. It's the only show I watch that night, but it's one I make an effort to see now that I found out how much I enjoy it. It's sweet but not sappy, funny without being silly - a good, old-fashioned kind of show. But modern. (Have I confused you enough yet?)

You know me all too well. :ohmy::wacko::LOL: Thanks for the info, CG! Found it, and DVR'ed it.

Back
Top Bottom