Let's Talk TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That new current nature series "Planet Earth:Dynasties" is marvelous to watch on big screens these days. Cutting edge nature film making. My hat off to those guys.

I saw the promos for them, wanted to record it, but forgot. Thanks for the reminder, Cas.

That new current nature series "Planet Earth:Dynasties" is marvelous to watch on big screens these days. Cutting edge nature film making. My hat off to those guys.

I love those Planet Earth programs. I have a lot of them DVR'ed. Not sure if I've seen the "Dynasties", though. I'll have to look it up.

We enjoy young Sheldon.

I do also, he is so adorable. I hope the show lasts for many years, but I don't want to see him grow out of his adorableness. lol

We watch a lot of Netflix. I am having a good time watching "Friends". Either I missed a lot the first time around or my memory is worse than I thought. lol DH and I watch "Blue Bloods" almost every day. He never watched it the first time around. I talked him into watching it and now he loves it. We enjoy the close family parts of the show mostly. I'm not into all the shooting.

I just started watching a short-lived sci-fi series on Netflix called The Tomorrow People. It’s an easy-to-watch show if you don’t start looking for discrepancies.

Craigsy, and all who love the ocean, tonight on PBS is this:
https://www.pbs.org/video/sealab-trailer-w8fomw/
When I was a kid, I was fascinated by the idea of living under the sea. I guess I still am, but it doesn’t look like underwater habitats will happen anytime soon. I know about the couple of underwater hotels; I’d love to stay at one, but they’re enormously expensive.

It looks like an interesting show!

Yesterday we started watching Dr. Thorne on Amazon Prime..

It was created by Julian Fellowes and is an adaptation of the novel by Anthony Trollope..

We love British shows of those times..

Ross

Yesterday we started watching Dr. Thorne on Amazon Prime..

It was created by Julian Fellowes and is an adaptation of the novel by Anthony Trollope..

We love British shows of those times..

Ross

Thanks for the head's up Ross. I added it to our watch list. "From the creator of Downton Abbey" sold me.

Last edited:
:cry: We just watched the very last scenes on the "Complete 7th Season and Final Season" disc for "Rizzoli & Isles". :cry: Man, we're so going to miss watching that cast. Himself said we could always start back again with season one! Tempting, but there are so many other series (and movies) that we haven't taken the time to watch. Guess we have to start on something new. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom