Let's Talk TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going through Nathan Fillion withdrawal right now. :( We usually watch the rerun they show at midnight on Sunday nights but we were finishing up a movie at that time. Then tonight they didn't show a rerun during "Castle"s regular time slot because of the 20/20 special. Seriously, an entire hour to mull over what name the royal baby might end up with? Didn't we fight a war a couple centuries ago to get away from the Brits? :rolleyes: Oy-vey! I watched the 10:00 PM news...

You need a pillowcase with Mal Reynolds face on it...:D

You need a pillowcase with Mal Reynolds face on it...:D

Never saw "Firefly" but I do have a good imagination!
slove_100-100.gif
Since I'm a tummy sleeper most of the time maybe I should do an iron-on transfer photo where the pillow would be. ;)

About every five minutes, I keep getting a message from Norton that it has blocked a Trojan. Some nut somewhere in the word is busy and up to no good. I just love Norton. :angel:

after the way last season ended, i can wait.

sort of like not wanting to hear bad news, besides that ridiculous bad scene of matthew's stupid smile just before the crash.

i hope they don't do that again.

I hear ya bt. Knowing ahead of time that he was not returning for the next season, looking at the clock and knowing that there were only a few seconds left, and him driving a car. Gee, I wonder what is going to happen to Mathew? Do ya think? Would they dare? So much mystery! I can hardly stand it! :angel:

Whodunnit?

I don't watch "Reality Shows" since, IMO, there isn't anything real about them. I know, I know, they're really popular - just not my cuppa. However, I am an avid mystery reader and I've done some theatre work. That being said, do any of you plan on watching the debut of ABC's new show "Whodunnit?" Sunday at 9:00 PM EDT? I've seen the ads and it looks interesting. Then when I read the NY Daily News article I have to admit they had me at "(fake) blood". (Community theatres have a friendly rivalry about who can blend the most realistic fake blood. Formulas are carefully guarded. Give it up and the next blood you see might not be fake. :ohmy: )

Anyone else joining this dinner party? BwaHaHa...

I don't watch "Reality Shows" since, IMO, there isn't anything real about them. I know, I know, they're really popular - just not my cuppa. However, I am an avid mystery reader and I've done some theatre work. That being said, do any of you plan on watching the debut of ABC's new show "Whodunnit?" Sunday at 9:00 PM EDT? I've seen the ads and it looks interesting. Then when I read the NY Daily News article I have to admit they had me at "(fake) blood". (Community theatres have a friendly rivalry about who can blend the most realistic fake blood. Formulas are carefully guarded. Give it up and the next blood you see might not be fake. :ohmy: )

Anyone else joining this dinner party? BwaHaHa...
I've seen the ads and will probably watch an episode or two to decide if I like it or not.

I generally don't do sci-fi, but Himself is considering that one. Thanks to Kayelle and PF I was also able to point out "Crossing Lines" to him. We don't watch much on NBC...

Who will be watching Nic Wallenda crossing the Grand Canyon this Sunday on live TV?
Until I read there will be a 10 second delay I wasn't going to watch it through the splits in my fingers covering my eyes. Maybe a shorter delay, like say 5 seconds wouldn't be long enough for the fall if it happens. I'll never understand why people do crazy things like this.
Nik Wallenda To Cross Little Colorado River Gorge, Near Grand Canyon, On Tightrope

Does anyone here follow a show called "Orphan Black"? I no longer have cable TV, but I think it was originally broadcast on BBC America. I've been watching online and am completely hooked.

The premise is that this woman witnesses the suicide of someone who looks exactly like her. It turns out that she has a number of clones that exist around the world. As if that weren't enough of a good sci-fi story, there is also a hint of intrigue with several sinister background plots and conspiracies.

The lead actress in this series deserves an Emmy (or whatever the TV award is) for all of the different roles she plays in each episode.

Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom