Let's Talk TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of two local stations rerun "Castle" on Saturdays and Sundays. Tonight at midnight is the last rerun before the new episode tomorrow night. Like an old-fashioned ball player or boxer, I shall refrain from watching. I need to purge myself of all the new and be ready to watch a fresh, new episode with wide-open imagination. Not to mention making myself pure for Nathan Fillion. Or Stana Katic. :ohmy: :ROFLMAO: Even from the perspective of a one-man woman, even I think "Kate" is hot. And that man would be Himself, in case you wonder. :cool:

i watched a little of tonight's "family guy meets the simpsons" with my boy, finger on the trigger (remote control) just in case it got too racy.

no need, though, as it was boring. i wonder which show is jumping the shark?

Once Upon A Time meets Frozen did not disappoint in the least tonight. I love where they are taking it and how true they were in bringing the animated characters to life.

So far of the new shows I have enjoyed Forever, Gotham, The Mysteries of Laura and Madame Secretary. I still haven't watched the premiere of Blacklist or BlueBloods and I am only half way through How To Get Away With Murder.

Not really sure about "How To Get Away With Murder". I had high hopes for it, but it's a little strange even for my tastes. I will give it a second chance.

Second viewing of Madame Secretary made it a keeper for sure! Love Tea Leone in that roll.

Not really sure about "How To Get Away With Murder". I had high hopes for it, but it's a little strange even for my tastes. I will give it a second chance.

Second viewing of Madame Secretary made it a keeper for sure! Love Tea Leone in that roll.

I DVR'ed that one, will probably watch it tonight.

I love Tea Leoni, will have to look up Madame Secretary and record it. :)

I got really hooked on "The Lottery"....tonight was the season finale. :ohmy: :(

I'm annoyed. Football has totally disrupted my TV schedule. What the heck is it doing on Thursday? Amazing Race is supposed to be on Sunday, not Friday. And Sunday and Monday are too overloaded with too many programs I want to watch.

And I'm starting to sound like Sheldon Cooper...

i agree with you about both shows, lp. 'murder' is running off in all different directions at once, out of control, and with little sense of purpose or cohesion.
madame secretary and scorpion are looking good, but usually it's the shows i like that get canceled after the first season.

"sleepy hollow" is great!!!

i'm not sure about spooky, but funny - yes, with interesting historical references, and lef-tennant mills is pretty easy on the eyes,

We turn the lights down, which helps set the mood... ;)

Yes, she's cute. I like that she's strong, too. And Ichabod is not hard to watch, either.

JoAnn, when I left my first husband, I was renting this "hole in the wall" basement apartment and I had an old borrowed black and white TV. I watched Barney Miller every night at midnight because I was afraid to go to sleep there. I think I have seen every episode about 20 times. Great old show!

Since I record our TV shows, I'm not really sure when anything is actually on, except for CHiPs that's on MeTV at 6pm during dinner. :LOL:

I'm annoyed. Football has totally disrupted my TV schedule. What the heck is it doing on Thursday? Amazing Race is supposed to be on Sunday, not Friday. And Sunday and Monday are too overloaded with too many programs I want to watch.
And I'm starting to sound like Sheldon Cooper...

I have not watched a network show in years. And football is way more important than some silly sit com. :LOL:

They got Barney Miller back on. I am enjoying see all the old reruns. It ran from 1975 to 1982.

I wish they would put "All in the Family" reruns back on. Funniest show of all time. But i guess its not PC anymore.
But, the "Jefferson's" reruns are still on every day.
Does anyone get "All In The Family" anymore/

Back
Top Bottom