Let's Talk TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I would have caught that Grease production! I saw the original on Broadway as a teen on a trip to NYC with my Mom and I'll never forget it. Little did anyone know it would become a classic.

Watched (most of) FOX's "Grease, Live" and all I can say is WOW!

I started to watch last night. First thing that kind of was weird was that singer in the very beginning. First of all I could barely hear her, second of all What was with that bra thing? Totally weird. Third of all, she is was not a good singer by any stretch. And who is she anyways?

I have to finish watching before making the final decision if I like it or not.

Finally I finished watching the whole thing. I liked it. I still have the question, who was that singer in the beginning?

I don't have a TV, but I watch a lot of my shows on the computer. Let's see, the ones I'm currently watching are Superstore, Expedition Unknown, and Undercover Boss. The ones I will watch when they come back are Ghost hunters, Treehouse Masters, North Woods Law, Storage Wars, Catch a Contractor, Airplane Repo, Tiny House Nation, The Americans, and Better Call Saul.

The UK shows I enjoy (when I can get them) are Police Interceptors, Cuffs, Can't Pay We'll Take It Away, No Offence, The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door, and George Clarke's Amazing Spaces.

There was one from Australia that I liked called The Principal, but it looks like no one is putting up the episodes any more for it. There was another Australian one I just loved called Old School with Sam Neill, but I guess that just ran the one season. That one was great!

Last edited:
I don't have a TV, but I watch a lot of my shows on the computer. Let's see, the ones I'm currently watching are Superstore, Expedition Unknown, and Undercover Boss. The ones I will watch when they come back are Ghost hunters, Treehouse Masters, North Woods Law, Storage Wars, Catch a Contractor, Airplane Repo, Tiny House Nation, The Americans, and Better Call Saul.

The UK shows I enjoy (when I can get them) are Police Interceptors, Cuffs, Can't Pay We'll Take It Away, No Offence, The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door, and George Clarke's Amazing Spaces.

There was one from Australia that I liked called The Principal, but it looks like no one is putting up the episodes any more for it. There was another Australian one I just loved called Old School with Sam Neill, but I guess that just ran the one season. That one was great!

You sound like me.Except that we do have flat screen tv's in almost every room. I can't stand the one in the living room. It's closer to me and my comp. It's always off. Prefer to watch things on my comp.

Better Call Saul is just starting season 2. Loved the first season. He is one talented actor. His brother in the show is a jerk. Double J. J.E.R.K.!

Did you know the number that they show on the billboards of the show you can actually call Saul? LOL! My son called it. Got the recorded hilarious message that they used for his show. "Don't make eye contact with your Cell mate" had me laughing in tears. Too funny!

You sound like me.Except that we do have flat screen tv's in almost every room. I can't stand the one in the living room. It's closer to me and my comp. It's always off. Prefer to watch things on my comp.

Better Call Saul is just starting season 2. Loved the first season. He is one talented actor. His brother in the show is a jerk. Double J. J.E.R.K.!

Did you know the number that they show on the billboards of the show you can actually call Saul? LOL! My son called it. Got the recorded hilarious message that they used for his show. "Don't make eye contact with your Cell mate" had me laughing in tears. Too funny!

I missed that? I MISSED THAT? I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THAT!!!

For posting that, you win the internets. I'm going to try calling it tomorrow when I open Skype back up.

I'm watching reruns of Breaking Bad right now. I watched the first 3 episodes of Season 1 last night and I have the other 5 downloaded on my computer. That's my assignment for tonight.

Last edited:
Singing along...but not loud enough to bother Himself.

I was intrigued with the concept of tonight's FOX presentation of "The Passion". "Jesus Christ, Superstar" pulled it off in 1970. "Godspell" has been an enduring community theatre production since shortly after it debuted in 1971. Have seen both of those by professional companies, and a few "Godspells" in little theatres. Tonight's version is just as good, but with music of "today".

I cannot believe how many of these songs I know, word for word. :huh: I guess I'm not as old as I think feel. ;)

I like NCIS and CSI crinimal minds. than I go in the bedroom alone and watch Walking Dead so the kids don't see. I also watch Vikings alone. there is a little gore.

I also enjoy watching food networks show chopped and master chef. Then theres is pretty much anything on velocity channel.

I saw that Elementary was moved to Sunday night. That concerned me as that's often a death knell for a show. A quick check online and I learned the show is on thin ice and may be canceled. Too bad, I'm a Sherlock Holmes fan.

I saw that Elementary was moved to Sunday night. That concerned me as that's often a death knell for a show. A quick check online and I learned the show is on thin ice and may be canceled. Too bad, I'm a Sherlock Holmes fan.

Yes, me too. I wonder what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

I saw an article on FB today that said Shemar Moore, the man that played Derek Morgan, has left the show. The article didn't go into much detail.

I saw it last night. Frankly, I wish they'd get back to chasing criminals and get off the story lines that involve members of the team.

That didn't come out right, did it? I mean, I wish they'd go back to the serial killers.

That sounded even worse!

OK, The Americans and Better Call Saul are both back and all is right with the world.

Hope you were watching a rerun from a previous season Charlie, as I haven't caught up with the last few current episodes yet. :ermm:

I was off work today so I was informed we had to catch up. Watched 4 episodes then the wife cried. A couple episodes back was really good too. When Derik was taken prisoner. If you have not seen that one then you need to.

I saw it last night. Frankly, I wish they'd get back to chasing criminals and get off the story lines that involve members of the team.

That didn't come out right, did it? I mean, I wish they'd go back to the serial killers.

That sounded even worse!

OK, The Americans and Better Call Saul are both back and all is right with the world.

I gotta catch up on the Americans. I love gotta call Saul.

I was off work today so I was informed we had to catch up. Watched 4 episodes then the wife cried. A couple episodes back was really good too. When Derik was taken prisoner. If you have not seen that one then you need to.

We did the same Jon. I cried too. At least the door is open that we could see him again. Hmmm, I wonder if he won't go with the new show..Beyond Borders?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom