Lily Lily Queen of Cats....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys.. it sure was hard coming home tonight and not seeing her.

Last edited:
I know how you feel pd. It is never easy but you did the right thing. Sadly on this web sight we seem to be losing so many of our furry family it is not fair to have to part with a loved one so soon My Mooky and Mittens will be waiting for Lily
much love and hugs Dave

DW and I get tearey eyed when this subject comes up. Neither Bear nor Liam are close at the moment, but, we don't want to think of coming home to their not being there. Thoughts and careing are coming your way. - AC

Thank you Adillo.... this morning is hard...
She loved to be petted and held every morning. It was our time together.

Hug Bear and Liam extra today~!

Thank you Adillo.... this morning is hard...
She loved to be petted and held every morning. It was our time together.
I can relate to missing the times with the furbaby who is gone. I've lost 11 cats and 3 dogs over the years. Each one is dearly missed.

Lily has joined my Bonnie and Clyde and all the other wonderful pets and is looking down on you with much love. I know how you miss her, but you will continue to think of all the love she gave.

Lily has joined my Bonnie and Clyde and all the other wonderful pets and is looking down on you with much love. I know how you miss her, but you will continue to think of all the love she gave.

Yes, yes we will.
She was such a good kitty!:)

:( So sorry to hear this it's so hard to lose a friend. Lily will be waiting for you and in the mean time she is feeling much, much better and knows she will see you when it's time. What may be years for us until we reunite will only be minutes to our beloved pets.

She was
she still is in a way. We still have the memory of many happy days.

Apologies pdswife... I missed this for some reason and I always grieve a loss of a loved one. Sorry that Lilly had to go, but I know she lives on in your heart.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom