Look what I have!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
This is a picture of me with my great/grand niece Erin Gabrielle taken at her christening celebration yesterday. Her mother is my niece( my sister's daughter).I am so amazed at how someone who is so tiny and can not say a word can steal your heart simply looking in your eyes.Thank you for letting me share her with you.Love and energy, Vicki

Attachments

• momspictures 135.jpg
    momspictures 135.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 198
bethzaring said:
How wonderful!! Thanks for posting......and how did the wedding go?
We had a great time- thank you for asking Beth.We have gotten very close to Jimmy's boss' family and it felt as if we were with family.Of course we ate too much and drank too much but, what the heck we all had a great time!!!!
Love and energy, Vicki

middie said:
Oh she's a beautiful baby too ! Congrats on the family's new addition Vicki.
How old is she ?
Thank you middie. Erin was born on August 15.My niece Maryellen (who is also my god daughter) and her older brother (by 7 years) used to spend summers with us. My son Jymm and Maryellen were only 7 months apart in age so it was like having twins when they were very little. Maryellen's older brother also named Jim passed(he was 28) away from metastized colon cancer two years after my son Jymm passed.So little Erin is such a blessing and a renewal of love,life, faith and spirit for both myself and my sister.
and for the rest of our families as well.Sorry getting a little teary here. Thank you for your best wishes.Love and energy, Vicki

Oh Vicki,
she is adorable..How beautiful you both look..And she looks quite content in your arms. Aren't they just like holding an angel? That's how I feel every time I hold one of my grandkids, like I'm holding an angel..:)

kadesma

kadesma said:
Oh Vicki,
she is adorable..How beautiful you both look..And she looks quite content in your arms. Aren't they just like holding an angel? That's how I feel every time I hold one of my grandkids, like I'm holding an angel..:)

kadesma
"Holding an angel" Wow that was exactly what it felt like.Thank you so much!((Kadesma))).
Love and energy, Vicki

Back
Top Bottom