look what my DH made me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lindatoo;

You just touched on a point we dicussed yesterday. It was brought out that so many are concerned with win win situations of late. This is not a bad idea, but falls short of what our true goal should be. That is, a win win is good for both parties involved, but satisfies no ohter needs. A win win win situation not only satisfies both parties, but also satisfies the needs of a dis-interested third party, in this case, the baby. The Mother gets a great gift that will help her nurture and give comfort to the child. The Father has pride from not only a job well done (with constructing a great piece of furniture), but reaps the benefits of giving of himself for his wife, and their love grows. The third party, the baby, gets the joy of being cradled in Mom's arms, and gently rocked in her secure arms.

As we all move through life, let us create win win win situations. For as we expand the love we give to more than our imediate selves, and even to the people we imediately deal with, we help make this old world just a little better place to be.

We have a good example in this thread to follow.:mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Right on!!!

You have touched me deeply with your explanation of "Win Win Win" and I wish to thank you!!

It is a privilege to know you and Lindatoo - she mentioned it, which prompted you to explain it. Thank you as well, Linda!

That is absolutely gorgeous Cora! So is this a hobby of his or does he do woodworking for a living? Your a truely lucky lady to have such a loving husband.

Goodweed of the North said:
Lindatoo;

You just touched on a point we dicussed yesterday. It was brought out that so many are concerned with win win situations of late. This is not a bad idea, but falls short of what our true goal should be. That is, a win win is good for both parties involved, but satisfies no ohter needs. A win win win situation not only satisfies both parties, but also satisfies the needs of a dis-interested third party, in this case, the baby. The Mother gets a great gift that will help her nurture and give comfort to the child. The Father has pride from not only a job well done (with constructing a great piece of furniture), but reaps the benefits of giving of himself for his wife, and their love grows. The third party, the baby, gets the joy of being cradled in Mom's arms, and gently rocked in her secure arms.

As we all move through life, let us create win win win situations. For as we expand the love we give to more than our imediate selves, and even to the people we imediately deal with, we help make this old world just a little better place to be.

We have a good example in this thread to follow.:mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North
Goodweed,
I so enjoy your posts, I always come away feeling lifted up...You re-enforce my theory that if you smile, someone will smile back...Thank you for a brighter day.

kadesma

He definetely has a gifted talent and I can guarantee he'd be very successful if he were to put the word out he's taking orders.

Back
Top Bottom