Lookin for Mary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
Im lookin for a Mary. He/She posted a comment on me website about smoothwall and im trying to PM this person but there are about 15 Mary's to choose from.

I would like to PM you Mary about smoothwall or we can keep this thread open and talk about it here with any one who wants to join.. Your choice..

The smoothwall picture you saw, if its born 2 frag, i was bored one day and spent a few hours designing it.

...are you asking "something about Mary"? :LOL:
so you think your funny huh... actually that was pretty funny. like really funny..

i have never seen that movie. Dont think i would liek it but you never know..

KE, i feel bad. i still have not used my smoker. We remodeled our bathroom instead so timing is not the best right now.

Dang it Elf you stole my thunder.... again.
:)
LT you gotta see that movie.
I hope you find your wall person.

Dang it Elf you stole my thunder.... again.
:)
LT you gotta see that movie.
I hope you find your wall person.
i hope i find them as well. it would be cool to tlak to them about smoothwall and if they have used anyother stuff

i could do that..lol, alot of work. im to lazy
Hardly any work actually. You can put 5 user names into a PM at once so you would only have to send the message 3 times. You could type it once and then copy and paste it the two subsequent times. you would be done in no time.

Hardly any work actually. You can put 5 user names into a PM at once so you would only have to send the message 3 times. You could type it once and then copy and paste it the two subsequent times. you would be done in no time.
nows thats something new to me... i will give it a try after i play with photobucket... shhh dont tell any one while im at work. oh wait, im the computer tech and web admin here so i can do this. i can break my own rules HAHAHAHA

goodweed is often called a mary. is that it?

he also answers to milk toast, girly man, panty waist, and tootsie. :cool:

so you think your funny huh... actually that was pretty funny. like really funny..

i have never seen that movie. Dont think i would liek it but you never know..

KE, i feel bad. i still have not used my smoker. We remodeled our bathroom instead so timing is not the best right now.
You shouldn't be smoking in the bathroom anyway. :wacko:

:LOL:Barbara

In response to BT's unrelenting attack on my manliness, I offer this bit of frivolity. Oh, and it's a true story.:whistling:w00t2:

To the tune of Mr. Bojangles:

Verse 1:
I once knew a goof named BuckyTom
I thought him cool
We'd banter a bit in cyberspce
whle we spun on cyber-barstools
But one day he he spun
he spun so fast
and lost his head

Chorus:
Mr. BuckyTom
Mr. BuckyTom
Mr. BuckyTom
Spin

Verse 2:
His head it landed on the floor
but still he grinned
His body, it headed toward the door
It went home but could not get in.
His wife looked dismayed
looked dismayed
And then she said "Not Again!"

Chorus:
Oh my poor BuckyTom
Oh my poor BuckyTom
Oh my poor BuckyTom
Come in.

Verse 3:
I bent down and picked up that grinnin' head
It tried to talk
I read the lips that asked me where it's body went
I said "for a walk"
It went for a walk
It went for a walk
And likely went home

Chorus:
Oh Mr. BuckyTom
Oh Mr. BuckyTom
Oh Mr. BuckyTom
Grin

4rth Verse:
I took the head and stuffed it in a paper sack
It tried to gripe
I got into my car, and then to Bucy's house
his breath was ripe
I took him inside
right inside
and his wife said thanks

Chorus:
Oh Mr. BuckyTom
Oh Mr. BuckyTom
Oh Mr. BuckyTom
Always losin' his head.

Goodweed takes a deep bow as he says humbly; Thank you, thank you all. You are so kind. And don't worry. Mrs. BT has placed Bucky's head in the catfish aquarium, until she's able to shower his headless body. Seems like he stumbled through a few mudholes without his eyes to guide him on his way home. But all is well. She promised that she would re-attach his noggin and resist the urge to use it as a chia pet, or lamp shade. She says that he's too valuable as a cook, and a foot massager, and a bathroom scrubber, etc. etc.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

hmmmm....
I'm sensing some cross-country water (or gin n glitter) balloon tossing coming on......

Back
Top Bottom