Looking for an opening "KEYS"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Keys? Piano keys? Keyboard keys? :LOL:
House keys...... car keys......

Yeah, what are you up to? :ermm:
;)

I have some old allen keys, square keys and woodruf keys. Do these qualify? Oh, and I just threw out a KEY lime pie that had fuzzies growing on it. You probably didn't want that one anyway.

Check with the Floridians. They have lots of keys down there. Siesta Key, Key West, Key Largo....

Joseph the Goofball.:LOL::LOL:

Type of keys doesn't matter of course with a little age makes them neater, But I have a project kind of a side hobby I have been thinking about. If it works out well you all will get a picture or two I bet.

Attachments

• just keys.jpg
    just keys.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
I love keys and collect them too.
Great, just another thing to collect around this place.
I make wind chimes out of them using drift wood from Emma Wood by the beach that has washed up, weird shapes and sizes, then string the keys on fishing line, drill holes, attach a hook and hang, clinkity clank, love 'em.

Oh, James. I wish I'd known sooner. I've been going through Buck's "life" and have come across countless keys. I've identified most of them, but have thrown at least 25 out. Sorry.

Some of the keys to our house ore over 100-years-old. They look pretty bizarre on my key ring.

Don't believe him--What he plans to do once he has the old keys is to go door-to-door to every house in the US, Canada, and Mexico and try them all out! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

You do know I'm joking, right?! :innocent::-p

:)Barbara

james, you like almost-rusty keys...maybe.... then i've a few i'll send!!! now i've gotta find them...
other than that, i've newer, 'older', keys.

whoah, whoa, whoa, after barbara's last post,deal's closed. if i'd only known!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

shouldn't you have asked for the keys before you went on vacation, or was that the plan the whole time, visit everyone, scope them out , ask for keys , then go back. I get it now. Good plan!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Just kidding guys!

shouldn't you have asked for the keys before you went on vacation, or was that the plan the whole time, visit everyone, scope them out , ask for keys , then go back. I get it now. Good plan!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Just kidding guys!
Oh, we already got theirs! With two of us there, one could always distract them! :LOL:

;)Barbara

well, that's just nonsense, i need a brisk stroll, my 2 buddies don't steal keys from thier pals-

...hey, wait a minute... where'd my front door key land? guys...

Back
Top Bottom