Looking for blogging info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
I'm still fairly new to blogging. I know that some of you have blogs out there. I notice on my blog site that people can subscribe to it, so that they know when I have put in new content. Is this common? And, do you have that feature so that I can look at blogs more efficiently?

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I think it is fairly common. I have it with my free blogs (that I don't update very often). I have two with LiveJournal.com and one is with Blogger. Both services have RSS and Atom feeds. They look like you can set up the feeds in fancy ways with or without comments. I never really looked into that.

I think it is fairly common. I have it with my free blogs (that I don't update very often). I have two with LiveJournal.com and one is with Blogger. Both services have RSS and Atom feeds. They look like you can set up the feeds in fancy ways with or without comments. I never really looked into that.

Thanks. What are your blog addresses so that I can take a look at them?

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thanks. What are your blog addresses so that I can take a look at them?

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

This one is more like social networking than like a regular blog: Bear's Journal

This one is supposed to be my biz blog, but I have been quite negligent in updating it: TaxDragon

If you see any ads on those two, it's because they are free and that's one of the ways that the hosting service, LiveJournal.com, makes money, not me. ;)

I don't remember the last time I posted, if ever, in my Blogspot journal and I don't feel like trying to find the link. :neutral:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom