Lost a dear friend last night.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raven

Sous Chef
I got word this morning that a dear friend of mine passed away last night. He was in his 70's and had been gravely ill for some time now so it's been expected.

He was truely the guru of the most horrible and wonderful jokes of all kinds, and could create them on the spot as more of a knee-jerk reaction rather than having to think them up.

He used to run a late-night amateur radio net called "The Fertilizer Net" and taught us all how to pile it higher and deeper.

I'm going to see if I can find a florist to make a very special bouquet of "Flours" (Gold Medal, Pillsbury, Martha White etc.) to send. He would dearly love that. :LOL:

73's OM, 73's.

~ Raven ~

Raven,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing someone we love really makes us stop and think about life. Your friend has my thought and prayers..Take care of you andkeep thinking of him just as you are in your post here.

kadesma

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, Raven. But, I'm glad that you have such wonderful memories to live on forever within your heart!!

Oh Raven, I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. What a wonderful tribute you have planned for him though, I suspect he will tip his hat to you when he sees them.

Im very very sorry to hear that.
6.gif
Sounds like your gift would be much appreciated. Its a great idea and a wonderful thought.

Raven- Losing someone is hard but, losing someone that made the world that found him laugh is a great loss!!The healing and joy of laughter can not be measured. He will always live on in your heart and memories and you will keep his spirit alive by always sharing your great humor. Much love and energy to you, Vicki

Raven, I am sorry to hear of your loss. Your gift will be appreciated. I hope knowing that he is in a better place will help lessen your heavy heart. Prayers to you!

Raven,

I think your friend will enjoy your "special bouquet" :) So sorry for your loss of a good friend. You have my prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss...One of our best friends passed suddenly in January (on my husband's b'day), and we miss him terribly. Like you, we have wonderful memories, but we just can't believe he's gone.

As an ex-florist, I'm trying to figure out how one would do a "flour" bouquet. I'd be interested to hear what your designer comes up with.

Raven, I'm also so sorry for your loss and am also sending out my sympathy to you and your family - I must say, how great that you remember this man so beautifully. What a precious gift that is, for him and for you. Sandyj

Back
Top Bottom