LOST -- TV show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It hasn't started yet.... one more long hour! I'll be back to talk about it. It's my favorite!!!!

IT WAS JUST GREAT, BUT IT HAS JUST STARTED, I WONDER IF THEY ARE GETTING A SECOND CHANCE. ITS LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE THAT.:ohmy:

I had read that they were adding new characters, but I was curious how they could do that. I think the first 5 minutes explained that pretty well! Who would have ever guessed that is what the bunker was being used for?! I also read that Michael is actually filming away from the rest of the cast for awhile, as he is on a raft looking for Walt.

:) Barbara

But, the raft was blown up ... last season.
How could he still be on it??:)

I was glued to my seat! I love the way one question is answered and 10 more are created. I had heard that one of the main characters is leaving and they are going to kill them off. I hope it is not any of the hunks! Can't pick my favorite, drool over them all! I take it all these new people are from the tail section of the plane? Who's your favorite hunk?

The raft did blow up well caught fire but they rebuilt didnt they? AND just what are they using that for? What did I miss?

Walt, Michael, the Japanese guy, and the hunk with the attitude
took the raft out to see to find help. While in the middle of the ocean
they were run down by a bigger boat. The people on the other boat took
Walt and blew up the raft....

The "pirates" blew the raft up when they kidnapped Walt, but evidently there is a big enough chunk for Michael to get on. Or maybe they all get back to shore, and he builds another one to go after Walt. I guess we'll find out next week!

*singing* "Make your own kind of music. Sing your own special song..."

:) Barbara

Thanks for the update Barbara!
I'm so glad that there are others here that like this show.
Paul (weirdo that he is!!) thinks it's silly!

For some reason I can't remember any of their names right now...
But I thought that the young dark haired guy who was helping Lock last
year was HOT. Did you notice how pretty his eyes were?

I almost forgot!!! Good thing I have you around! another late night **sigh**...well worth it! I sure hope I get my cable hooked up before next week though

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom