Luca?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol BT! I purposely didn't welcome Bolas back on this thread when I read his post last night, cause I thought I would be hijacking the thread. (I PM'd him). But seeing as how the precedence has been set........WELCOME BACK BOLAS! It's pretty obvious that we all missed you and Harry too! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Oh and if you are "lurking" Luca.......we miss you too! Let us know that you are okay :)

Last edited:
Nice one Charlie , I did actually look to see if I could change the title of my thread to something similar but couldn't see an option to do that.

LP - no probs I wasn't referring to anything you had said . :)

Hope we can get all the boys out to play soon ! .:rolleyes:;)

Nice one Charlie , I did actually look to see if I could change the title of my thread to something similar but couldn't see an option to do that.

LP - no probs I wasn't referring to anything you had said . :)

Hope we can get all the boys out to play soon ! .:rolleyes:;)

Mods or Admins have to change titles! :)

Where did that nice Italian chap Luca go, is he ok ?

I'm ok now, more or less, thanks Gravy Queen! :)

Mods or Admins have to change titles! :)

Do not change this title please, I'm so self-centered that I could not stand it... :angel:

Thanks everybody, friends, 2012 has been a HORRIBLE year for a lot of reasons, don't want to bore nobody here with my personal afflictions.
Now I'm back, maybe just lurking, like old Bolas, maybe I'll be back posting some of my endless articles about Italian cooking!

Thanks everyone, really, from my heart

Luca

There ya go. All we had to do is start talking for a few days and there they are! Like rubbing a magic lamp.

Post when you can.

Hey Luka good to see you here. I keep up with Margy so she kind of told a little bit of what she kneows. In any rate, don't forget us. I love your recipes, your posts. Italy has changed my life. I love that place, hope to go back some day. Hope this year is going to be great for you and all the bad that you might have had is never coming back. From now on it should only be good.

There ya go. All we had to do is start talking for a few days and there they are! Like rubbing a magic lamp.

Post when you can.

ROTFL I'll do it :LOL:

Hey Luka good to see you here. I keep up with Margy so she kind of told a little bit of what she kneows. In any rate, don't forget us. I love your recipes, your posts. Italy has changed my life. I love that place, hope to go back some day. Hope this year is going to be great for you and all the bad that you might have had is never coming back. From now on it should only be good.

Thanks man!
And I surely cannot forget you all, this is the first place in which I started talking about food and cooking, and I always felt welcome since the beginning.
Thanks everybody, really

And now back to the kitchen!

Ciao
Luca

Back
Top Bottom