Luca Lazzari

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Letting you all know that Luca and his family are upset and nervous, but unharmed.
Keep them in your thoughts along with those who didn't make it. Thanks DC family.
kades

Kades,

Thank you for your kindness. I have been in touch with Luca, as well and he is okay. Afterall, two Emilia Romagna earthquakes ( Last Tuesday 5.9 and Last Thursday 4.3 ) and all the after tremors ... One would be quite paranoid too. Many areas had been having tremors. It is extraordinarily intimidating.

However, this too shall pass. The Po River Valley could have been worse.
This zone is active and the activity is coming from the seabed on The Mediterranean and there is little one can do, except, relocate.

The geological problem proven is that the African continent is moving, slightly each year, towards Europe.

I have Geologist Military Officers for clients at the Military Base for English courses with NATO mission exam practice at 7.30am to 9.30am in the morning; and thus, we had a long discussion on the Italian subject of quakes.

It is a true pity, however, this Emilia Romagna is quake prone.

I wish things were different as Bologna is a wonderful area and this is the Agricultural Belt : Modena Balsamic Vinegar, Parma as in Reggiano Parmesano and Proscuitto di Parma.

I feel terrible as we had planned to relocate over, so we can be closer to the Condo in Puglia and my younger daughter Nathalia.

Kindest regards Kades and of course to Luca,
Margi. Cintrano.

Glad to hear it. I wrote an email this morning to try to find out how the Italian contingent was doing. Good thoughts going his way.

Quakes: Emilia Romagna, Italia & Andalusia, Spain

:neutral: Unfortunately, both the subject titled zones of the Mediterranean are earthquake prone. Last year, Murcia, Spain had several terrible quakes above the 5 point Rechter Scale.

The geological reasoning, is that these regions are subjected to Mediterranean seabed quake activity and these regions are sitting on delicate plates, as is:

Lisbon, Portugal, San Francisco & Los Angeles, California, Murica, Spain, Emilia Romagna, Italia, Rome, Italy, Santiago De Compostela, Galicia, Spain, Santiago De Chile, Chile, Lima, Peru, Athens, Greece, amongst numerous others.

All the light is being extended to those in my 2nd home, Italia.

My best always.
Ciao,
Margaux Cintrano.

Thanks, Ma for letting us know.

My thoughts and prayers are going out for Luca and those effected in Italy.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Thanks, Ma for letting us know.

My thoughts and prayers are going out for Luca and those effected in Italy.

+1

it's good to hear luca and familia are ok. prayers for continued safety and peace of mind.

sadly, i heard the blonde wig didn't make it, though.

it's good to hear luca and familia are ok. prayers for continued safety and peace of mind.

sadly, i heard the blonde wig didn't make it, though.
Oh BT,
you just have a way of making a situation that is terrible seem not so bad after all.
Thank you
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom