Lunch with GB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like you all had a great time! I agree GB, Barbara and James are great people and I trust their opinion of you and your family is right - I only wish I could have been there too!

That would have been so nice! Someday I'm going to be a zillionaire and we will all get together! :cool: I might as well dream big! LOL

:)Barbara

Barbara that's high on my list when I stop buying these BUM lottery tickets!!!!!

GB too?? I am unbelievably jealous.
Sad_1346.gif
I want to join in all your fun!

why oh why oh why am I not on the other coast!

That said, GB, your kids are strikingly beautiful.

Glad you had a great time. Next stop - UK????
Well, we tried this morning. Now our car is floating away in the Atlantic. With the remnants of Hurricane Hanna heading your way, it might just make it, so if you see a Chrysler 300 floating by, let us know! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Believe me, we would be headed there if we had the money and the time! Maybe on another trip!

Barbara and James, we are all jealous! It's so nice of you two to send reports and pictures of all your visits. Nice going, GB- beautiful family and a handsome dad, too. You and James look like you're having a wonderful time and holding up amazingly well...safe traves and thanks for the news!

Thanks to everyone who said such nice things about my family!

Meeting Barbara and James in person was such a treat as anyone who has done it can attest to. I was talking with Kitchenelf about this earlier and she was saying how cool it is that they are exactly how you already knew they were. What is so cool is that on the internet it would be so easy to be someone that you are not, but that is not the case with DC members. Barbara and James proved that to everyone they met.

Thanks to everyone who said such nice things about my family!

Meeting Barbara and James in person was such a treat as anyone who has done it can attest to. I was talking with Kitchenelf about this earlier and she was saying how cool it is that they are exactly how you already knew they were. What is so cool is that on the internet it would be so easy to be someone that you are not, but that is not the case with DC members. Barbara and James proved that to everyone they met.

they were so like thier internet selves, as i figured they'd be. they're great!!

Are you just trying to make me blush because you like pink, luvs?

Thanks for saying such nice things everyone. Now if we can get our big heads out of the hotel door, we will be headed for Boston tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom