Lunch with Pacanis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4 REAL????? Pacanis too???? Jeeze... you guys are so fortunate to get to meet up like this!!!!

So when you commin to Texas????

I wish I could say soon, sattie! We will get there someday though! We've been fortunate that so many DC members have been in the areas where we are traveling.

:)Barbara

I wish I could say soon, sattie! We will get there someday though! We've been fortunate that so many DC members have been in the areas where we are traveling.

If you ever make to the DFW area, I hope you will let me know!

Yep, we got to meet another great DC member today! We met pacanis for lunch at a nice little place just a hop, skip, and a jump from Lake Erie. We didn't talk much about food or even DC, but we talked a lot about cars and dogs. He has always been my "go to guy" when it comes to dogs! He was definitely a nice guy, as I knew he would be. We passed JoeV's NYT raisin bread on to him. :cool:

In the pictures, pacanis is the thin one, James and I are the others. :rolleyes:

Hey handsome smile Pacanis. Why did I image you as a woman? Hmmm maybe I should tour around the country and meet folks.

Barbara, I am in MA so if you are ever around.........

.... Why did I image you as a woman? ........

Gee, I don't know :huh: Someone else said that when they saw a picture of me earlier this year. I guess I'll have to change my image :ermm: Maybe change my username to Uncle pacanis :wacko:
I can't imagine a woman piling the starches and meat on her plate the way I do though..... :LOL: I eat like a pig at times :pig:

Yesterday, during our brief mention (honest) of DC, I referred to someone as he and was told he was a she... I guess ya just can't tell.

Hey Uncle Pacanis a woman can certainly pile her plate! Although I would like to say that I do not eat like a pig, more refined swine type. May have to change my name to Uncle Elaine?

A recent pic of something kitchenelf made to eat.
A recent pic of something I made to eat.
You tell me.
:LOL:

Attachments

• kitchenelf salad.jpg
    kitchenelf salad.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 146
  • pacanis dinner.jpg
    pacanis dinner.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 155
Well I would eat Kitchelf's to start and then dig into yours.....hehe

I guess it just comes down to the fact we all look the same in here!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom