Lung Biopsy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi again..We went in to the hospital as planned. The doctor did another CT scan and decided that she would have to go to deep for a biopsy so now we have to go to another doctor tomorrow and take the films. A Pulmonary Doctor this time.thanks for all your support.marge

Marge,
we will all be with you tomorrow, not in body but in our hearts and thoughts...Many prayers.

kadesma

My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow. Take great care and remember that we'll all be here for you.

Sharon

Marge

My prayers are with you and your hubby - each morning I saw a prayer for me and my friends and tomorrow morning I will say a prayer for you and your husband.

Think positive and I know that God is watching over you both.

Saw the Pulmonary Doc today..the CD I picked up yesterday of the CT Scan was useless to him. He is going to have to go to the hospital and view the films. While there Paul asked about the groves (indentions) on the top of his head. So today at 3 PM we go in for a brain scan. On the 17 th we go back to the hospital for the Bronchoscopy. He is down to 106 pounds with clother and a jacket on. Not good...he was 165 -170 before all this started. Marge

Marge, I'm hoping the best for you and dh. Also that the doctors will know the right thing to do shortly. Saying a prayer for you both.

Back
Top Bottom