"Magic Formula" - for buckytom and others

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I've mentioned our bottle of "magic formula" a few times, most recently on the "What your kitchen says about you" thread. Based on a few of the comments made about our little bottle of healing elixir, I thought I post some photos of it.

This little clown-shaped bottle has reigned over my kitchen(s) for many, many years and I can't remember where it came from. However, the sweet liquid has helped soothe many a bumped head and skinned knee or hurt feeling. I couldn't imagine not having it as our "special" emergency aid.

As I had said before, all that's inside is plain old food coloring-tinted sugar water in a 4-inch clown-shaped bottle but, somehow, it's...magic!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
lol, thanks vit.

i missed this one.

that's great. i had a kid slide into third base the other night and had a teeny scrape on his knee that drew but a drop of blood. while i was keeping track of pitch count and the score book, i attended his "injury". i washed it with a splash of cold water, a spritz of neosporin, and sent a runner for a band aid.

riffng on the theme, since the boys are 8 to 10 year old, i think a shot of pickle juice (badeball players are tough) from a special bottle would work..
thanks to you and k.t. for the great idea. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom