Maidrite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Please keep Maidrite (James) in your thoughts and prayers. He begins 10 months of intensive CAD training on Monday. He will be eating, breathing, and sleeping computers for the next 10 months. He is really looking forward to finally getting started.

:) Barbara

Will have him and you in my thoughts and prayers as usual..Good luck to you both..You both deserve the best.

kadesma:)

Best of luck James! Before you know it, the ten months will have gone by so quickly and you'll be sharing more good news with DC!

Here's wishing you the BEST of luck in a Maidright way!!!!!!!:LOL:

Get em James - in the midst of things just remember - ...and this too shall pass!!!!!! Remember, everyone is rooting for you here.

Thanks everyone! I don't know how soon James will be able to check in here, but I'll let him know everyone is rooting for him. He has been so busy getting ready for classes that he hasn't had time to do more than check in and read a few posts. But I keep him up-to-date. :cool:

Barbara, please pass along my best wishes to James as well. I know he'll do great! Hugs to you, too, during this busy, busy time.

1.gif
Go, James!!

I am breaking the rules and need to go quick, But :)

I am always thinking of you guys, You will never be more than a keyboard away. Thank You for all the Great Words.
Hugs and Love James :chef:

:) Maidrite!Since you are looking forward to this you will sail thru with flying colors.Good Luck!
Just be sure to eat well and sleep well during this time.

Thanks! Yesterday was orientation and today is his first class. I told him he will probably be frustrated at the end of the first day because he will want the teacher to teach everything he knows in the first day! James said I'm probably right!

Back
Top Bottom