Maidrite - How's he doin'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Katie! First the bad news. Ebay is not going well so far. You never know with ebay though. One week no one wants your stuff, and the next week everyone does. We have sold a few things and will keep plugging away. :cool:

The good news is that James is doing great in his classes. :cool: His instructor has asked him if he would tutor another of the trainees. The one who needs tutoring has become one of James's best friends there. He would have said yes anyway, but I think being friends will be an advantage. James keeps doing more than they ask of him, and it drives him nuts that when he asks questions about some things his instructor says they aren't there yet, and he won't answer them. He really likes and respects his instructor though, and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

:)Barbara

Wow, Barb. You must be so proud of James. Don't worry about eBay. It can be fickle, so keep on plugging away. Buck and I sell all kinds of goofy and nice things and it seems as though things sell "as the wind blows."

Give James our best wishes the next time you speak with him.

GO James!!!!

I get him an extra day this weekend since he doesn't have to go back until Monday afternoon. Yay! (Of course he will probably be doing yard and computer work the whole time! LOL).

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom