Make It Stop!! (venting)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
This stupid project I've been working on is delayed - again. Our client, a federal agency who will not be named, is dropping the ball again and wants to make more comments on our document. All the files are already at the printer's.

Arrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh

Oh man! Talk about wanting to go kick some heinie! My sympathies mudbug...but you know gov't agencies.

Sorry... sounds like a giant pain in the butt! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it all ends soon.

Thanks, ladies. This project has been a giant pain in the heinie, butt, and any other body part you care to identify or imagine. The morons at the fed level aren't helping any, either. This whole thing was supposed to be printing merrily away by now, with delivery by the day after tomorrow.

Now we have at least another week of BS to deal with. It's your tax dollars at work, folks in the U.S.

Our Fed Gov. at work.
img_280412_0_7681d214527459ff56f3fc12cdcffc16.gif

Hang in there Mudbug.

Seester, I have tied the knot and am hanging on for dear life.

To quote Paul Simon, if this thing isn't over soon, "I fear I'll do some damage one fine day..."

Yes, it's not professional or mature at all, but I am so sick of this thing.........

mudbug said:
MM, presidents may come and go, but bureaucrats are forever, unfortunately.
How true, we all wonder where the tax dollars went don''t we? And we all know if they say we died, we better be dead and gone!!!:LOL: :ROFLMAO: Hang in MB, you're our last hope:LOL:

kadesma

mudbug said:
This stupid project I've been working on is delayed - again. Our client, a federal agency who will not be named, is dropping the ball again and wants to make more comments on our document. All the files are already at the printer's.

Arrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh

That sounds like the FBI.

And THAT is why I don't miss my old job--I hated working on that federal grant for the same reasons! Hang in there mud, and be sure to treat yourself with a nightly glass of wine (or 2 or 3...):)

Mudbug,

I worked for the Government for a long time (Military) and after having spent time in the D.C. area I truly understand how frustrating it can all be.
Mark

Sorry Mud! Hang in there ...... eventually they'll get their heads out of their xxxxx and give you guys the thumbs up. Vent anytime!

(Shuddering) I am most certainly NOT one of The Others (the feds)!!

Just wanted you guys to know.

I belong to the loosely confederated tribe that is sometimes known as the Beltway Bandits (govt contractors/consultants), but my particular branch of this tribe are usually more at the mercy of the bureaucrats than charging y'all for $300 hammers.

Believe me - we are trying to move things along.

HH also belongs to this tribe, but because of the sensitivity of the contract he is working on I cannot share with you the specific stupidity and waste he is a witness to.

Mudbug, I love my job as a federal government employee, but I also understand how frustrating our government can be. Many times I feel like I am beating my head against the wall trying to get anything accomplished. In my agency if we could get rid of all the paper pushers and just let us ground pounders do the work we would all be alot better off. Many hugs to you and keep your chin up.

Absolutely, Sierra!

I do not count you and the folks like you who do the actual work among the offenders.

It is the paper-pushers, and people who equate talking about something with doing something, that drive me nuts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom