Make your fireplace happy with the KFC Chicken-scented firelog...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is a seasonal restaurant nearby, and when the wind is blowing from the wrong direction we get the "aroma" from their deep fryer. I would never want to deliberately stink up my house with it.

Now if you were one of the lucky few to get your hands on the extra special fire log.

https://burgerking.se/

The people over at Burger King Sweeden have this fireplace screen for sale:

293311486_71c80e3d-2cfb-4bb2-8f25-a9ad35cbef57.jpg

The price is roughly 100 bucks USA.

Not so petty a vent. Nov 21st Amazon released a statement that they were informing some customers about email addresses having been inadvertently given out. I've gotten more spam emails since then, and it's not letting up. It's more than a little suspicious when I get the same 3 spam emails grouped together. Amazon said they have terminated the account of that 3rd party seller, but the cat may have been let out of the bag. It's not the fault of a legit seller like 1000bulbs..com, but getting spammed day in and day out from them tells me an email spammer is directing people to their site for personal gain. I believe this is a direct result of Amazon's goof. Amazon refuses to release any further details about this matter. Too little, too late Amazon.

Not so petty a vent. Nov 21st Amazon released a statement that they were informing some customers about email addresses having been inadvertently given out. I've gotten more spam emails since then, and it's not letting up. It's more than a little suspicious when I get the same 3 spam emails grouped together. Amazon said they have terminated the account of that 3rd party seller, but the cat may have been let out of the bag. It's not the fault of a legit seller like 1000bulbs..com, but getting spammed day in and day out from them tells me an email spammer is directing people to their site for personal gain. I believe this is a direct result of Amazon's goof. Amazon refuses to release any further details about this matter. Too little, too late Amazon.
A legitimate beef, for certain! But I’m wondering why you posted it in a thread about KFC fireplace logs?

Now if you were one of the lucky few to get your hands on the extra special fire log.

https://burgerking.se/

The people over at Burger King Swesden have this fireplace screen for sale:

293311486_71c80e3d-2cfb-4bb2-8f25-a9ad35cbef57.jpg

I've saved that pic. Thanks. My brother was part owner of a BK and district manager for years. I'll have to kid him with that fireplace screen for sale. :LOL:

Roadfix's reply is kinda funny. "The building's on fire with people still in it..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom