Male-Female Brain Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I scored zero! Fortunately I scored high enough in female traits to counterbalance the male things. For angles (a male-dominated thing) I scored 19 out of 20 (average female scores 13.3/20). My empathy score was only 9/20 which was in the middle of the male/female averages. My systemising score was 12/20 (av. male 12.5/20, av. female 8/20). The face test showed that I definitely prefer masculine faces. On the 3D shapes test I scored 11/12. (av. male 8.2/12, av. female 7.1/12--does that mean I'm super manly? yikes!). I scored female for sure in the words test. lol I guess talking a lot and having a large vocabulary saved me from not being a guy!

:) Barbara

P.S. Not only can I read a map well, but I can fold it too! :LOL: But I will ask for directions if needed, so I can't be a guy! :ROFLMAO:

buckytom said:
ok, then we're both lesbians, gb.

but you're not my type...

Maidrite is a BIG "0":cry: ! Bucky I am in real trouble I scored a 15 out of 20 on the empathising and a 20 out of 20 on the systemising :unsure: ! HELP!!!!!!!

Actually I'm not surprised that James and I both scored zero (we're both well balanced), and I'm definitely not surprised at his empathy score. We both took a fairly extensive test a few years ago to see what our spiritual gifts were. James's number one spiritual gift is Mercy (empathy). I feel I am fairly empathetic, but I don't think Mercy was even in my top 3! LOL (Actually I think it tied for #3 with Teaching).

I`m a typical male, I`ve no idea what my score is, but it mentioned something about "Failure to read the instructions"???

YT :LOL: Typical male who doesnt read the directions first.

Here are my results:

Part 1 angles , I scored 17 out of 20 which is male and female traits

Spot the difference, I think that was when you identify pictures that are removed from the scene? I got a 43% on that which is a balanced female-male brain

Part 2 hands

Apparently I think with the right half of my brain (visual, spatial, intuitive processes) I thought this part of the test was interesting. I wonder if it matters if one is left or right handed? I'm a lefty, so I wonder if right-handed people think with their left side?

Part 3 emotions and systems

empathy score, 15 out of 20 ( yes I care for people)
systemising, 5 out of 20 (no idea what this means)
eyes, 6 out of 10 which means balanced male-female

Part 4 didnt have a ruler so I skipped it

Part 5 prefer masculine faces (yep)
Part 6, 6 out of 12 (cant remember what part 6 involved)

I guess I'm balanced, my brain score showed just over 50%, not zero.

Kitchenelf, I dont think thats a bad thing ;)

On this test men and woman can be balanced or more female or more male. I happened to be mostly balanced.

There was only one normal looking guy on the test; the others looked like mugshots. I think I saw one of them at Walmart today. :LOL:

I gave my students a similar situation in class one day. Can you wear your sister/brother's house slippers if you have to. Most of the boys said that they had wore their sister/mother's shoes to walk across a cold floor to the kitchen etc. When one boy and a girl had not entered into the conversation, I gave them a situation; for the boy: you are in a showerhouse at a campground and realize that the floor outside the shower is ripped cement and pricks your feet to even touch it. Your mother is next door and can throw her shoes over the wall to you. Would you wear them to get out? He said he would rather lay his towel down and walk ouside naked.
I told the girl that her pretend husband was sick and he asked her to go to his truck to get his medication. Her shoes are soaked from walking in the snow. Would she wear his shoes outside to his truck. She said no, they are too ugly. She said she would go barefoot in the snow.

One of my test results said that I was a fighter and artistic. I think fighter could mean anyone being devoted and artistic as an idealist.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
[YT :LOL: Typical male who doesnt read the directions first.

Here are my results:

Part 1 angles , I scored 17 out of 20 which is male and female traits
/QUOTE]

But Im balanced. :unsure:

According to that test, yes. Most men score higher on the spatial test, but I happened to score fairly high on that test.

Mrs. Cuillo said:
I was 50 on the female side. Good I guess...;)

Yes, I was 50 on the female side too, maybe just a bit above 50. The colors on that test were a bit obscure to me, but definately female for me.

Not sure if that is your picture on your avitar, but you look alot like Drew Barrymore to me.

amber said:
Not sure if that is your picture on your avitar, but you look alot like Drew Barrymore to me.

Yes that picture is of me! And thank you! ;) Ever since I started working when I was 16, a lot of people have told me that. If I only made her money!!:cool:

I scored 50 which is the same as the average female.. Did not think any of the guys were that attractive though!!!!

Last edited:
I scored 50 on the Male side.

Angles: 18/20.
Spot the Difference: 25%.
Hands: Right thumb on top.
Empathising: 10/20.
Systemising: 20/20.
Eyes: 9/10.
Fingers: Right Hand 1.06, Left hand 1.03.
Faces: Prefer Feminine.
3D Shapes: 12/12.
Words: 10/5.
Ultimatum: 25 Pounds (50%).

Back
Top Bottom