Male-Female Brain Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Here is a very interesting test to see if you have a male or female brain. It takes a little time to complete, but is very interesting. There is one part that requires a ruler. I did not have one so I just hit next and skipped over that part.

Eek. It says I am forbidden to access that page.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /images/2002/links/new/bbcnews.gif on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Remember what happened the last time you fell off that ball Alix!!!! Your feet went flying and you unhooked your computer!!!!!!!!

EEK! I scored in the female range, but just barely. My spatial relationships nearly threw me out of there!

i scored a dead zero!

i'm good reading eyes (a woman), but i'm good with spatial relationships (a man.

i prefer feminine features, but i'm also sympathetic.

i think i'm a lesbian!

excuse me, but i need to adjust myself, spit, and go hang out with the guys around the water cooler. where's that fhm mag...

I scored a ZERO!

I did some things really well (like the rotation thingy, 12 for 12) and other things not-so-much.

I guess I have a balanced brain.

buckytom said:
i'm good reading eyes (a woman), but i'm good with spatial relationships (a man.

i prefer feminine features, but i'm also sympathetic.
I was exactly the same.

I got ALL the reading eyes right! ????? Who knew? Maybe I should be a private eye!!!

I got almost all the spatial relationships right.

I scored off the chart on words because it just counts words, not whether they are appropriate or not. So, I, just, kept, typing, words, with, commas, between, them.

I got horrible scores on the first two tests. I thought ALL the objects had moved!

I like feminine features but then again that test was so confusing that I just kept pushing the same button over and over again.

I am not sympathetic but am logical.

INTERESTING, though I really don't subscribe to the male/female labels of it all. Reminds me too much of Harvard's Prez who said that women can't be good at science.

Last edited:
Good heavens! With my score I qualify as one of Arnold's "Girlie Men!"

(But not by much, thank goodness, what a challenge for my self-esteem!)

Don't anybody tell Katie.

I went back to do the test again as I had not done the measuring of the ring and index fingers; that put me slightly toward the female side. Which is good considering I am one!!!! Otherwise on the test stuff that men are supposed to be better at....I still score pretty high; guess I am just good at figuring stuff out, lol.

Back
Top Bottom