Mamma And Papa Are Coming For The Holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
My Mamma and my Papa will be here for the Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and my birthday holidays! Their tentative plans for now is to be arriving here on Monday, November 25 and to be leaving on Monday, January 6.

I just received Mamma's email of this and read it to DA. We almost danced for joy! I made a printout of it and jumped on my bike and rode to Gwen's house to show her. She was happy for us! She was also glad to see Azia. Gwen is having this flu and she must stay away of us.

I shall be doing all the cooking! I shall roast a Thanksgiving turkey, a Christmas ham, and a New Year dinner of corned beef and cabbage. On my birthday, I shall bake my own cake!

And every recipe I use I shall post if it does well! If it does not, we all shall laugh of it.

I shall never sleep tonight! I am full of such nice plans! It is hard to study now, but I must.

This is a very happy day!

Your friend,
~Cat

Wonderful news, Cat! I'm so excited for you and your parents!

I remember cooking my first turkey, just take it easy, and remember, the Butterball Hotline is your friend.

Thank you my friends! Yes, I have seen the Butterball Hotline when I was searching of good turkeys. I think I shall use those. I roasted a Butterball turkey last Thanksgiving and it was very nice! I read the instructions and we did not have to use the fire department.

Thank you for being here to help! I shall need it, I think.

Mamma and Papa have been here many times for visiting and so was I. This is the first time I have been away from them so very long. I came to this country in April 2012 and I have not seen my parents since that time. I miss them very badly.

My aunts and uncles shall be attending to the businesses while they are visiting, and Papa has a friend in Constanta who shall look after Catina, Papa's fishing vessel located on the Black Sea.

I can not wait for them to see our nice car! This will be so very much fun!

Your friend,
~Cat

Yes, Hoot! I missed them very badly in the last holiday season. This is a dream come true! We have all been praying very hard for this visit.

Thank you, my friends, and thank You, God!

Your friend,
~Cat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom